It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The E.coli outbreak in Europe is BioWar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The E.coli outbreak in Europe is BioWar

www.activistpost.com

Out of nowhere a strange new deadly disease has sprung up in Europe, causing an explosion of over 3,500 serious illnesses and 35 or more deaths in at least 10 European nations (and now 4 suspected cases in the U.S. - Ed.). There are four scientific indications that this is a case of man-engineered Advanced Biowar, as well as strong circumstantial indications that this is a part of something much larger politically.---------
This is the largest E.coli outbreak and the most deadly in known human history

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
WHO confirms that the bacterium E. coli is spread from person to person
E. coli puzzle solved? Information about a secret biological weapons research project of the Germans
edit on 6/4/11 by darrman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/4/11 by darrman because: add a line

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Is it coincidental that more and more countries in the northern-hemisphere, most notably northern Germany, but also Japan, USA,Sweden, Belgium, Denmark and the UK, should be noticing infections resulting in bloody diarrhea just afew months after engaging Libya... and their war machine..? hit worst are the UN peace-keeper-nations

could it be a WAR sign,, upon the horizon?

the author is quite charged up bout this.. more will be revealed ,, BUT..

Something is Afoot .. we need to figure this out before,,,,, nobody is left to care ....

www.activistpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6/4/11 by darrman because: spellinglish

edit on 6/4/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

edit on 6/4/11 by darrman because: had to adjust spellllinglish

edit on 6/4/11 by darrman because: ?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

Should we be satisfied with the causegiven: infected cucumbers from Spain?

It is now known that cucumbers from Spain were NOT the source.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
no - its not bio-warfare - its evolution

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hmmm the facts that are known about this pandemic are rather concerning.

This isn't what I would generally expect from such causations.

So yes, after thinking carefully over the implications of various possibilities, I have to say that yes this theory is reasonable and possibly very accurate.

It could be a biological weapon designed in a laboratory. Highly possible.

Keep in mind that the source of it's origination is secret.
It is 100% illegal to manufacture biological weapons (even for the USA or Russia).

Here is a link to some information about the Soviet Era Biological Program, from Wiki, The Biopreparat .

Biopreparat (Russian: Биопрепарат, "Biological substance preparation") was the Soviet Union's major biological warfare agency from the 1970s on.It was a vast network of secret laboratories, each focused on a different deadly agent. Its 30,000 employees researched and produced pathogenic weapons for use in a major war.

Ever heard of Ebolapox or Veepox? If you haven't, it's because mankind invented these virus in a laboratory with genetic engineering / hybridization techniques.

Veepox (hybrid of Venezuelan equine encephalitis with smallpox)
Ebolapox (hybrid of ebola with smallpox)

So could they have created a super bug hybrid of E.Coli? YES, easily!

Was it from Russia? Probably not, but it is possible.

Where else can we find biological weapons factories (even though the govt denies their existence)?
USA, UK + Commonwealth, France, China, India, Ex-Soviet Bloc states, and even up and coming nations like Pakistan, Iran, Israel, Brazil, Argentina, have probably developed weapons in secret within the last few decades to some extent.

So really this virus could come from anywhere.

Hell the United Nations assembly may even have a secret Bio-Warfare program. Who knows what for or why?

All of this is possible and likely and worth considering. There is enough evidence of real programs to insinuate what the potentials of the secret programs really are or how vast they may be.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Something is most certainly not right.

I just saw this thread and I thought I'd add the one I just posted. I hope you don't mind.
Illness Trends: Targeting the Young & Healthy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has always made me uncomfortable to know that our governments have been storing dangerous diseases for years and experimenting with them. I wouldn't trust any of these scientists or the people they work for. Who knows what sorts of ideas or agendas they sit up at night and think about.

Just plain scary.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Quite a scary thing.

I really hope that there aren't many more deaths.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

No. Anyone who knows anything about genetics, knows that the evolutionary fairytale cannot accomplish this effect - by itself. Simply think about the numbers involved and the remarkably quick life cycle of e.coli over billions of years.

This is manmade

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

Even the British government has been caught with its pants down by dropping ecoli on British people as a little 'experiment' and were forced to admit to it by Norman Baker MP.

Funnily enough, the people did not get overy outraged probably because the admission only appeared in the broad sheets and not in the Sun, Mirror etc.

It is sad that anyone would want to experiment with biological warfare particularly since IF they are human it will affect them as well. Now, if they were not human.............well, that would be a whole new ball game, and a whole new thread!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If, ififififif this is a biowar attack, then this is only a pecursor. Infection ate is poor, and LD (lethal density) is low.

Now they could be using this as a map to determine a more lethal patogen, but I will remain on the fence and avoid raw/uncooked food for a while.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

While it might be a few months after the West (namely the EU) engaging Libya, Germany was one nation not to back the plans, and as such if this was a bio-terror threat linked to Libya/Libyan sympathisers would read this as "on-boarding" the German people into the Western side.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Not wanting to spam around.. But I think this is important enough to consider among the possibilities

I posted this already after the outbreak, but it starts to become more plausible:

Remember Wikileaks:

The cable reveals the words of Craig Stapleton, the US ambassador to France, who was pushing the commercial interests of the biotech industry by attempting to force GMOs into France. In his own words (below), he expresses his frustration with the idea that France might pass environmental laws that would hamper the expansion of GMOs: "Europe is moving backwards not forwards on this issue with France playing a leading role, along with Austria, Italy and even the [European] Commission... Moving to retaliation will make clear that the current path has real costs to EU interests and could help strengthen European pro-biotech voice."

Previous ATS topic

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
do a search on "E coli"
this is big and so will the list of dead.
Osama's people said they would get back at us for this.
The NWO will use this to wipe
out as many people as they can.
and this will bring in marshal law.
Boil and sterilise Every thing you bring in to the home.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If this was bio-warfare, wouldn't they be risking contaminating and wiping themselves out, going by the rate this can spread?? And where does there budget come from to produce this?

Also, does this affect canned, dried and frozen foods, or just fresh? I'll admit I've been pretty ignorant towards this outbreak, in fact, I have been avoiding hearing about it until now, as I believe it won't affect as many as they think. I honestly don't think it's man-made though. If it was Iraq/ Middle East/ whoever has an agenda against who, wouldn't there be an easier 'revenge' route?

top topics

join