It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Police Ordered Videographer At Gunpoint To Hand Over Phone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Omg. Check out this video. Here. A local professional photographer is on the scene and police just walk up to him and snatch the camera right from his shoulder. They have the audacity to say "you're not getting it back". What an idiot. Before the smoke has even fallen they start to go after cameramen to cover their brothers in blue.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Just from what I saw it looked as though the motorcycle may have been doing the shooting........he speeds up to the car then stops......the car comes to a stop after that......if the shots came from inside the car why would he stop and not speed off? Also if you were in the motorcyclers position why was he so close to the vehicle both when the shots were fired as well as right after the car stops......he speeds right by the guy.

Hey I wasn't there so I could be way off, but thats what it looked like to me and my naked eye.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
wow america becomes every day a bit closer to nazi germany...

how can you arguing about this, i dont know about your laws but in germany a cop always get a trail for murdering after using deadly force...and i have seen a lot, also deadly shootings in germany but thats far away from police routine, simply the amount of bullets would be not acceptable because every unnesseasary bullet could hit a bystander...

and taking away the footage, hell would let loose if this would happen in germany or any other euro country, espacialy if some event like this happend...

america is soo disgusting, violence is pathetic and you need a therapist and yes all you people because you let it happen: START THE REVOLUTION, NOW!
edit on 8-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: shocked

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Ask yourselves a question...... Where is the media in all this? Why don't they report on issues like this? Surely Americans would like to know this happens in this country so why is it not reported? Who controls them, who decides what they report?

State run media? You tell me..... This should be on the 11:00, 6:00 news for the next three days but you wont hear a word about it.

Al Jazeera is covering the story.

english.aljazeera.net...

Seems to me that regardless of what happened, they were determined to kill this "suspect".

If you are targeted by corrupt law enforcement, and your choices are to give up, or run, which would you do?

Do you pull over in an area where there are no witnesses, or head into a well lit, populated area??

There is likely far more to this story than the public will ever know, and if it is all handled right, this will be a justified police action.

If this was legit, the actions of the officers with the witnesses and especially the one taking video of it seems indicate something was very wrong here.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Here's the vid.

That man has an trauma. Hear how he keeps repeating. He's dead now, He's dead now, He's dead now.

Few seconds later gun pointed at him.

How long until our organized world facebook revolution? WE HAVE TOO(my believe)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
This guy and his girlfriend had better find them a safe place to hide. If it shows a group of cops committing murder you better believe those cops will want that SIM card and every copy made. They'll probably want it anyway as it shows what the cops did to them.

Why isn't it posted on the internet. Once it's out there it's out there forever.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
This guy and his girlfriend had better find them a safe place to hide. If it shows a group of cops committing murder you better believe those cops will want that SIM card and every copy made. They'll probably want it anyway as it shows what the cops did to them.

Why isn't it posted on the internet. Once it's out there it's out there forever.

Um, if you look at the post above yours you can watch the video, its out.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Holy Crap!!! I just saw this on you tube, and I'm completely stunned. I haven't read this thread yet, but I'm looking forward to it

I'm curious to see if there is anything to debate about?? Seems pretty clear to me, but here it seems, there is always a way

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Ask yourselves a question...... Where is the media in all this? Why don't they report on issues like this? Surely Americans would like to know this happens in this country so why is it not reported? Who controls them, who decides what they report?

State run media? You tell me..... This should be on the 11:00, 6:00 news for the next three days but you wont hear a word about it.

They are probably not going to dig deeper into it unless further proof is unveiled.

They have better stuff to do than chase stories based on someone's word.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Wow, guess I was wrong, the "other side of the story" never did chime in. I didn't think so. This is so scary...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join