It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants are voting in our elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bengger

If you want a world where input is respected then I suppose you must require everyone to respect our voting system, as that is (allegedly) the system through which we provide our input to the government.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
While the few illegal immigrants I have met are among the most reasonable and aware (or as some say, "awake") individuals I've ever met, let's get real, they are not voting. The conspiracy here is that they could technically vote if they wanted, and so it creates a convenient way to pretend that they did vote so you can control the election by that many more votes. Although you probably wouldn't need to do that since you could probably just make up a number and nobody would ever know. The only way we would know is if we all agreed and counted all our votes ourselves...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Did you just crawl out from under a rock? They are indeed voting if you do your research, if you pay attention to the facts presented in such threads as this, you would clearly see this.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Did you even read the article? HELLO!? A credible source finds two examples of local elections literally stolen by non-citizen voting and all you've got to say is "let's get real..."

THIS IS REAL. If you lived where I do, tried your best not to drink the kool-aid that the bleeding-hearts offer you, and actually took a walk down the street you would SEE what I'm talking about. It's virtually impossible to get elected in many cities around here without a Spanish surname. This is why.

It is not "easier" for the government to fabricate numbers when they have tons of desperate people in the country ready and willing to sway the numbers for them.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is a very, very complicated issue. So I ask this; what can we do to prevent illegal aliens from registering to vote while still allowing average citizens to vote?

Not everyone lives in one location for very long periods of time (college students, military families, lower and lower middle class, etc.). Not everyone has a license/ID for various reasons.

I don't understand the opposition to a national ID. There's already a social security number and, if properly implemented, a national ID card would put all these fears of 'illegals' to rest.

Want medicare? National ID please.
Want welfare? National ID please.
Want to vote? National ID please. This could also be for registering to vote!
National ID database enters you into selective service on your 18th birthday, which one ATS member seemed to have a problem with not too long ago...

But let's just build a wall on the border, that'll fix it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join