It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Internal Memorandums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this was posted already... but I couldn't find a thread with it.

On this site are about 30 memos from Fox News chief John Moody, which was released to the people that made the anti-fox documentary "Outfoxed"...

comments?

www.wonkette.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The pervasiveness of inserted opine goes well beyond Presidential politics.

Date: 6/2/2003

We have good perp walk video of Eric Rudolph which we should use. We should NOT assume that anyone who supported or helped Eric Rudolph is a racist. No one's in favor of murder or bombing of public places. But feelings in North Carolina may just be more complicated than the NY Times can conceive. Two style notes: Rudolph is charged with bombing an abortion clinic, not a "health clinic..."

...and a predominantly lesbian night club, AND the Olympics, and first responders to all! But NOT A HEALTH CLINIC!
It's called "abortion" people, let's not complicate the issue when presenting it to those "complicated" North Carolinians.

Speaking as a NC hillbilly, I truly believe John Moody "gets me" and for that I thank Fox News.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't agree with the viewpoint they generally promote, the truth is they are responding to a market. There is a large segment of the population out there that want to hear this viewpoint. It is like some people feel better thinking there is a heaven and they have a ticket to go there, christian, muslim, etc. People (myself included) like simple answers to questions and problems. Truth is, the real answers are rarely simple. At what point does a brain's attention span simply break down under the assault of complex details? I think there are potential benefits from trying to look into the intricate details of things, but there is NO guarantee that you will come up with any useful results.

I suppose each type of person does what works for them.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
I don't agree with the viewpoint they generally promote, the truth is they are responding to a market.

You could say the same thing about CNN.

The media, and the US is (are?) becoming more polarised policitally. FOX news is merely an example of this greater problem that has befallen the US.

new topics

top topics

join