It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supreme leader of Iran visits Imam Khomeini's Shrine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Islamic Awakening was an epic which the Imam (r.a.) was waiting for. The Imam had predicted the awakening of Muslim nations, just as he had predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union

Due to his wisdom, the Imam had concluded that the slightest flexibility and retreat against the enemy would result in the enemy's further transgression."

If we insult our brothers in the name of revolutionary sentiments and justice, we will stray away from the Imam's path

Those who want to distance our society and youth from politics by recourse to piety are making a mistake, and they are suffering from a deviation

Iran supports any movement which is popular, Islamic, anti-America and anti-Zionism. We do not support any movement which is provoked by America and the Zionists

The people of Bahrain are living under absolute oppression. They want to present the movement of the people of Bahrain as a tribal and sectarian movement. The issue of Bahrain is not a Shia-Sunni issue. The issue is that the Bahraini people have been deprived of their basic civil rights on their own soil, and they are just claiming their rights

The Movement started by the people of Yemen and Libya and the oppressed people of Bahrain will definitely result in victory. When the people of a country awaken and when a nation feels it has the power to do something, nothing can stop them

source
edit on 4/6/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I wish diss-info agents come first and ruin this thread as they always do.
I promise that I will add stars for them.

so . please , come .

regards
edit on 4/6/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Talk about hypocracy, Iran has about as much right to lecture other countries on human rights, as the pope does turning the Vatican into a brothel. It wasnt that long ago that Iran was slaughtering it's own people in the streets, I hope people remember that.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

It wasnt that long ago that Iran was slaughtering it's own people in the streets, I hope people remember that.

thank you for remembering those days. there was no such thing like slaughtering people . what I do remember is that majority of people showed that they are not following the leaders of green movement.

the people who were protesting in Iran were some naive people who did not know that it is TPTB which is supporting the movement.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Are you by any chance an Iranian? If not, I'd suggest reading up on TPTB before you open that mouth of yours again and pretend you know stuff.

Khomenei was sponsored and supported by the West(where did he record those tapes again?), put into place by the West. Khomenei was not even an Iranian, he was Pakistani. Furthermore, when Khomenei touched ground when he entered Iran the words he spoke on TV in response to the question(which infuriated Iranians all around) : "How do you feel to be on Iranian soil?" - he answered; "I don't feel anything!". While the Shah, whom people had ousted after being tricked by these Western agencies, cried to no end when he was leaving Iran. A king of that magnitude...crying.

Who cares what religious baboons do. This to me is like reading about the pope. Who in their right minds, gives a wooden nickle?

It's disgusting to see these traitors play pretend with their make-belief idols and religious leaders.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

thank you for remembering those days. there was no such thing like slaughtering people .

ONE dead is a slaughtering in my eyes. And we both know there were more than one casualties and numerous arrests. So please, refrain from posting disinformation - take another look at your own signature.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I know what you are referring to and I want you to open your eyes and see .

Iranian green movement had two weak leaders. actually , they did not support people who were backing them . they wanted people support but they wanted power in that dominion , too. I just could see which direction the movement was moving. they were affected by British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) , Facebook ( the social network ) , Voice Of America (VOA) .

I was one of the supporters of Green Movement . after I understood that those leaders were planning to support each other about deception. I was thinking, they knew that they will pop this idea.

resource : Karubi and Musavi debate.
regards.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

thank you for remembering those days. there was no such thing like slaughtering people .

ONE dead is a slaughtering in my eyes. And we both know there were more than one casualties and numerous arrests. So please, refrain from posting disinformation - take another look at your own signature.

you are idealistic as I was once.

remember that you are exaggerating , referring the definition of the word , slaughtering.
I know that the green movement leaders were not interested in Iranian nation's interests. some times it was out of their hands.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

So you completely ignore the fact that I'm saying this whole supreme leader(who the hell made him so supreme anyways - I thought Iranians knew better than to trust people who claim to be supreme leaders) is like the pope, and as such, he is a criminal - just like the pope.

Iranian green movement had two weak leaders. actually , they did not support people who were backing them

Yes, that's what I've been saying for a while now on this site.

hey wanted people support but they wanted power in that dominion , too.

Exactly. And more importantly, they wanted to prevent the "supreme" leader from consolidating his power through his son.

you are idealistic as I was once.

Idealism has its place, I'm more in favor of realism. That way I can ignore all the religious clowns in power that run countries because of voices inside their heads and the delusional people who believe them. It also helps in preventing too much of a bias.

remember that you are exaggerating , referring the definition of the word , slaughtering.

I said I consider one dead a slaughtering. But both you and I know there were more than just one person killed and we know there were more than one person jailed and subsequently tortured. So why do you go around this? Is it because you don't want to be on the side of the green movement? Well you don't need to be, but you can still see that the Iranian regime has plenty of skeletons in its closet.

I know that the green movement leaders were not interested in Iranian nation's interests.

Of course not, Moussavi wanted to prevent Khamenei from being able to put forward his son as the next "supreme
leader", and I won't even begin on Karubi.

some times it was out of their hands.

Pardon, but what do you mean by this?
edit on 9-6-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I mean , as you might agree , Mousavi didn't want some things to happen ( because he wanted to be considered as the next possible president ).

you are saying that they were working on the next leader but I disagree . I think that they were just stupid people who could not act as good leaders.

regards.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I mean , as you might agree , Mousavi didn't want some things to happen ( because he wanted to be considered as the next possible president ).

Agreed. The jackass wanted to be president while he's already had a shot and ruined it in the past.

you are saying that they were working on the next leader but I disagree . I think that they were just stupid people who could not act as good leaders.

Also a good point I hadn't considered yet. The youth which is the majority does not want old farts with Islamic regime history in power, so of course they were not good leaders to the group protesting - because the group protesting wanted something completely different. Thanks for that thought.

new topics

top topics

join