It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Al Qaeda Video: American Muslims Should Buy Guns, Start Shooting People..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

In a new video message released on the internet Friday, American-born al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn calls on Muslims living in America to carry out deadly one-man terrorist acts using fully automatic weapons purchased at gun shows, and to target major institutions and public figures.

"What are you waiting for?" asks Gadahn in English, and then adds that jihadis shouldn't worry about getting caught, since so many have been released. "Over these past few years, I've seen the release of many, many Mujahideen whom I had never even dreamed would regain their freedom."

Source:abcnews.go.com...

The only thing worse than a terrorist is an American born terrorist! Adam Gandahn is a TRAITOR and the worst kind of enemy our country could have.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

edit on Fri Jun 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
year, back to the dark ages...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a convenient video to have for those arguing for more gun control...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ah, the freedom of religion in the USA is good for all but those yet to recieve a bullet.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
lol @ CIA bullcrap.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Yup! More CIA crap. Why would they even air something like this unless
they had an agenda? It doesn't make sense unless they really want
American Muslim's to start shooting people. Egging on the lone
wolf or one of their Manchurian candidates?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Interesting! I honestly believe that most Americans will view this as a reason to obtain their own firearms than to fight for more gun control.

If militants start shooting mumbai-style, we will all see a dramatic increase in Americans that carry.

2nd amendment pushers will always carry and own firearms, just like cannabis is prevalent whether or not it is legal.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

In a new video message released on the internet Friday, American-born al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn calls on Muslims living in America to carry out deadly one-man terrorist acts using fully automatic weapons purchased at gun shows, and to target major institutions and public figures.

ALERT: Please Note: that this claimed Al Qaeda video message CLEARLY STATES for AMERICAN Muslims to OBTAIN:

fully automatic weapons purchased
at gun shows

From Here, I Will Let YOU, The ATS Member, Decide the TRUE & Honest Meaning of This Alleged Terrorist Threat.

It Has Finally come time for me to become sincerely afraid. Not Scared, but truly AFRAID
AFRAID Definition
SCARED Definition

If you honestly do not know the difference between the two words(afraid vs. scared), please do your own research to understand best using your own interpretation of the English language.

edit on 6/4/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: spacing of large text

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I just tried to "STAR" the OP's Thread and he has been BANNED

Coincidence or punishment for a previous misdeed?

Regardless, I hope that this thread brings attention to this all important current event.

For the Anti-ATS Conspiracy 'folk, if this subject was so taboo and ATS is "Disinfo" the OP would not only have been banned but this Thread would simply disappear.

With that said, PLEASE, Please please keep post on-topic.

This is IMHO very Very VERY BIG

Warmest regards,

t

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I want to see Adam Gadahn long form certificate signed by Osama making him a certified Al-qaeda spokesman.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm surprised this thread got through at all. It looks like a blatant call out to muslums here on ATS! As if any of the muslums here would be fooled by such a brazen cointelpro act! GEEEZ!

Cudos mods for being quick at getting these warmongers and hater outahere!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I wonder if this war turns into a full out World War 3 whether Americans would consider locking up all muslim people?

It is not as far fetched as you think as it was protocol during WW2 with Japanese camps

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is a great way to advocate for strict gun control.

I mean, we can't have American Muslims buying guns now can we?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Aren't Americans already shooting each other?
We're doing just fine with that.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hmmm this makes no sense whatsoever.

terrorists want to get a message to american muslims, now they may have means of getting their message to them but ABC news made that easier for them by reporting it to the whole nation, therefore passing on the message for the terrorists to the american muslims and in the process putting the american public in greater danger. was this broadcast on the t.v. news programme to?

where if they did not broadcast/report it, it would of took longer for the message to reach as many people.
edit on 4-6-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have been unable to find the actual Adam Gadahn Al-Qaeda video. However, while searching I found several more articles and a couple worth reviewing blogs:
Al Qaeda Urges Attacks in West

Al Qaeda Urges American Muslims to Buy Guns for Terror Attacks

American Al Qaeda Adam Gadahn's chilling video shows how the gun lobby hampers the war on terror

New Al-Qaeda video urges individual jihad

BLOGS:
Al-Qaeda Boosts Bloomberg’s Antigun Campaign

"So what are you waiting for?"

*****Now, I do not actually recommend you reading all the links. It is imperative that you realize that almost all articles on this video are just as concerned as us, The ATS Community, regarding the comment about buying guns from local gun shows.

t

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is a ploy by the folks for tighter gun control laws using the AlCIAda boogieman. No one in their right mind would believe this Also if this guy was in the US wouldn't he be captured by now?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Must...Get...Guns....

What the HELL is THIS?!?!?!? Just shoot me now..

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
I have been unable to find the actual Adam Gadahn Al-Qaeda video.

You should try to search, um, ah, whats the name of that site?
Oh, Yeah. ATS

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
I have been unable to find the actual Adam Gadahn Al-Qaeda video.

You should try to search, um, ah, whats the name of that site?
Oh, Yeah. ATS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join