It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Yahoo John Edwards conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I went on yahoo to check the weather, and on the front page was this John Edwards indictment, so I thought id comment on it, at the bottom of the page. As I was finishing my post, my keystrokes started to input slower and slower, delayed. And when I hit post, my net went down. Then when it came back, my post was gone, same thing happened when I tried again. All I said was "He only got caught for this because he is involved in much more, and he somehow pissed off TPTB". Was I being monitored/censored before I even posted? We all know politicians are dirty, and do not get "caught" for their crimes, unless they do not play the game. Probably a long shot but was just very odd and coincidental.

Deebo

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I too have been experiencing slow connections and downed networks of late. But my unproven but more leaned to theory on the issue is that the earth has moved into a large cloud area in the milky way which has been theorised that connection speeds and cell phone signals etc will be slowed to a speed much lower than the normal rate.

Phew sorry that was a run on.

Also comet elenin could very easily be having affects.

Unless you have given the government reason to suspect you of "terrorism" i wouldnt be to worried about it.

But also i am no expert so this is simply an opinion on the matter.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Damn it .......
I thought you were talking about something interesting like John Edwards the Psychic and not the pathetic Polititan.
OH well,,,,,, my bad

On Topic.
I dont think you would have been monitered anymore than what the government would have already monitored you for being on their web site. You have been monitored as soon as you logged on to that site
edit on 3-6-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Does it use the Disqus comment system? If so, it is prolly due to that sucky system - I know when I comment on CNN sometimes it gives lots of problems...

I think one day I will try and make something better myself

top topics

join