It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Media Pandemics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i'm getting quite annoyed by some of our own blindness,

i understand that disease is bad and some diseases are fatal and im not bad mouthing genuine cases.

but every summer europe or the uk is hit with a NEW VIRIS from some other country

swine flu, bird flu, ecoli , foot and mouth, whatever . i just think its all too convenient in a country in debt

i think every summer season here the media/TPTB focus on new diseases and pandemics to stop us spending our hard earned wages in other countries while we are on holiday by using scare tactics and fear of death.

i'm not sure if im right but it does seem strange that its every other summer.

anyone else think this?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Amen, it doesn't make sense why every summer there's something new! People should be healthy especially in summer, it's not winter. Considering, I'm a 14 year old that hasn't had a vaccine in four to five years and I've never been better. Other then sinus issues. Vaccines just tear down your immune system and keep you sick and dumb.

People waste money on vaccines for what purpose ?
edit on 3-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Agree. very convienient. very suspicious.

be patient, stay home, save ya holiday money for a few years, leave for good, to a quiet country.

seems like the GM boys are just adding the resistant 'super-bug' gene to everything,

can't wait for their 'Common Cold Mk 2' virus

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Just like the Swine Flu. My son was 12 months at the time H1N1 was all over the news, and his Doctor tried everything she could do to get me to agree to give him the H1N1 vaccine and I refused and told her that my son would not be used as a guinea pig for some government agenda (you should have seen her face after I told her that!) I never knew anyone that got H1N1, and I still don't. Now there is this "Super Bug" strain of e coli going around in Europe. Of course U.S. media is now reporting that a few cases have shown up here in America, so I guess it's time to panic and go stand in line for 3 hours at the Walgreens down the street for my shot.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Let me understand you correctly ... You feel that TPTB are using scare tactics to prevent you from spending your money abroad? I'm an American living here in Britain, and with an estimated 30,000 people traveling daily between Britain and Germany you don't think it wise to inform travelers of an outbreak of a serious and deadly new strain of E. Coli??????? One that is still spreading because they cant locate the source? I record the NBC nightly news, and yesterday was the first mention of it that I saw, and that was because three American cases have arisen! What about the 1600 known cases, of which over 400 are in critical case in hospital? So many people complain about NOT being informed of important matters, and yet when you are finally told about something, this is your first reaction? You are being made AWARE for your personal safety.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You know all this has nothing to do with the virus itself. H1N1 was always existant and they called it a pandemic when it wasn't. Same with all the other ones in the past 10 years. I never got vaccinated and I'm still alive. I don't appreciate being used as a guinea pig. And I don't appreciate having my tax dollars being given away to spineless biologist, scientists and doctors that won't stand up for what is right. They should stop with the fear mongering. I know alot of people travel. But telling only half the story is misleading. Why wouldn't they tell us that the ones who died were either elderly, very young or had a weakened emune system.
edit on 3-6-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
You know all this has nothing to do with the virus itself. H1N1 was always existant and they called it a pandemic when it wasn't. Same with all the other ones in the past 10 years. I never got vaccinated and I'm still alive. I don't appreciate being used as a guinea pig. And I don't appreciate having my tax dollars being given away to spineless biologist, scientists and doctors that won't stand up for what is right. They should stop with the fear mongering. I know alot of people travel. But telling only half the story is misleading. Why wouldn't they tell us that the ones who died were either elderly, very young or had a weakened emune system.

The word is immune and the self-centredness of you Americans makes me ill! (It makes me think NZ is just as bad, all I heard on the news today was "wow, an opportunity to sell our vegetables!)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

Why is it 'faked'? It's called sensationalism, it sells. They aren't doing this as part of a calculated move or at the behest of 'the powers that be', they're doing it because of slow news days and ratings.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

First off, I ain't American. And iSTeaD oF coRRecTing My miStakes TRy LoOkinG at the WOrlD ARRoUnD You. Their are more importtent thingz than grammer. And if you think the road on which we are being lead is the right one, then your views of this world are overly optimistic. Why I think you are so peeved is that either you have been vaccinated for the H1N1 and realized you've been had and won't admit it, or have a close relative or friend that is a doctor or biologist. If so and they had nothing to do with the propagation of those lies then you have nothing to be mad about for my post is NOT directed towards them. But if they did have something to do with it and you're mad at us?? Maybe it's time to reexamine your priorities.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yeah very suspicious. Don't go abroad or you'll die

lol

gotta love the money manipulation of the terrified globalist bankmongers

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The sad thing is that if there is a new virus going around and the MSM doesn't jump on it, most of you on here will do a 180 and demand to know why this deadly virus is being covered up! Deny ignorance! I can see the topic headlines now: "MSM and NWO Hiding Information on Deadly New E Coli Outbreak! They Want To Use it For Population Control! Get Your BOB's Ready!"

Basically, if they report it too much, it's fake or sensationalized, thus a conspiracy. If they under report it, it's a plot against the population, thus a conspiracy. Self fulfilling prophesies are always right!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

But telling only half the story is misleading. Why wouldn't they tell us that the ones who died were either elderly, very young or had a weakened emune system.

They did. They made it very clear, in fact. You, however, probably ignored that bit of "disinformation" by the MSM. I bet if I looked hard enough I could find threads upon threads about how much more dangerous H1N1 was going to be than the MSM was reporting right here in the ATS archives.

Look, I don't care if you did or didn't get vaccinated for H1N1. I didn't, however, it is now part of the basic flu shot, so I have been recently. Even though it didn't get as bad as they thought, I would damned sure prefer an overraction to a new strain of any virus in this day and age where travel allows for the spread so quickly.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Bigot, much?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

You miss the point of what I had said prefiously. What I had said is they lie and say it's a pandemic when it is not. Pushing people to get a vaccine when none is relly needed.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

How do you know that the pandemic wasn't thwarted due to the amount of people that did get vaccinated? Again, better to overreact in those situations than under, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

pan·dem·ic [pan-dem-ik]

1. of a desease prevalent throughout an entire country, continent, or the whole world; epidemic over a large area.

ep·i·dem·ic [ep-i-dem-ik]

1. of a disease affecting many persons at the same time, and spreading from person to person in a locality where the disease is not permanently prevalent.

I don't know how old this definition is. But I take it that it's old. Due to mass travel the desease can be spread to a wider area but this is where the definition has to be revised. The pandemics pushed upon us by big pharma and the media are not true pandemics. Pandemics must consist of a large number of people bieng infected. The so called pandemics which they want you to beleive only consist of a few thousand people. More people die from car crashes through out the world every day.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Why I think you are so peeved is that either you have been vaccinated for the H1N1 and realized you've been had and won't admit it, or have a close relative or friend that is a doctor or biologist. If so and they had nothing to do with the propagation of those lies then you have nothing to be mad about for my post is NOT directed towards them.

I haven't been vaccinated and I won't. My son is a cardiac staff nurse, but I avoid doctors (just because he's my son doesn't mean I agree with him.) But you missed my point, which was that real people have died and just because they're mostly women and in Europe doesn't mean that they don't matter!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Who ever said they didn' matter? I for one have the utmost respect for women. They are the giver of life, my mother, my sister. If it wasn't for a women I wouldn't be on this planet. The issue lies not with who but....what was the point of this...oh! Lies, Lies, Lies and more lies. It wasn't a pandemic. Lots of fluids and rest and most were good to go. And for the ones who died my heart and thoughts sincerely go out to the families, but you call that natural selection. Don't be mad at me I just say what people are afraid to. It's nothing personal.

new topics

top topics

join