It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Adolf Hitler have a son? It seems like it.......or maybe not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The following is from an old Time magazine article.

According to Maser, the son, Jean Marie Loret, is an unemployed Frenchman born in 1918 after an 18-month liaison between Hitler and a French peasant girl named Charlotte. At the time, Hitler was a corporal in a World War I Bavarian infantry regiment stationed in the small French village of Wavrin. Hitler did not learn of the birth until after he was taken to a military hospital in Germany suffering from the effects of having been gassed on the front lines; apparently, Hitler made no attempt then to establish contact with mother or son

After locating Loret, says Maser, a long search into the Frenchman's past convinced him that Loret was indeed Hitler's son. "The resemblance between Loret and Hitler is striking," says Maser.

Link to article.

Now it seems that there are some historical researchers that does not believe the same as Werner Maser

Werner Maser release a book called “Hitler: Legend, Myth and Reality, " published in 1977. Werner was doubted when he claimed he found the illigetimate son of Hitler, and his reputation was brought into doubt.

Then in 2008 Jean-Paul Mulders said he could proof that Jean Marie Loret is not the son of Hitler via DNA.

This is what Wikipedia says about it:

In 2008, the Belgian journalist Jean-Paul Mulders found the definitive solution to this enigma. He traveled to Germany, Austria, France and the United States to collect DNA of the Lorets and of the last living relatives of Hitler in Austria and on Long Island. By comparing this, Mulders could prove that Jean-Marie Loret was not the son of Adolf Hitler.

Wiki

However, the legitimacy of this was never questioned, and it was never confirmed.

The methods that Jean Paul Mulders have been brought into question on previous occasions too.

The following is from an article about Jean Paul Mulders looking for 39 lost relitaves of Hitler.

Although the researchers claim to have carried out an extensive investigation, their information has not been independently verified.

They have also been somewhat sketchy on the details of their methods.

This article is also rather interesting, and gives a bit off background into the matter.

Hitle r's secret family

So the work and methods that Mulders employs are questionable.

Now if Jean Marie Loret was indeed Hitlers illegitimate son, and Loret had kids as well, that means the Hitler bloodline is still somewhere in the world.

The information on the net concerning this is rather lacklustre to say the least. I will have to go through some old books i have concerning this matter, and see if i can add some more information.

It is not really that big a thing, imho, if Hitler did have children, just interesting. Since so many believe that he was childless, and that might well be the case.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Interesting, it would be nice to see some photos so we can judge how strikingly similar they are, but I don't see any in the source article. Possibly to protect the guy? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

This is interesting stuff. Part of me wants to know and see some pictures of this individual. The other part of me wants to leave this poor family alone. If i were a direct descendant of that bloodline i would be doing everything in my power to dissasociate myself from it and try to live a normal life.

In the end i think it would be fare to say that any apple would fall miles away from that tree.

Interceptor

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
In the occult world of Nazism, blood has power, spirit can cross generations so finding out whether Hitler fathered a child would matter to people who could manipulate that to their advantage.

If a sire existed, i'm sure the descendants are enjoying this progressive, liberal world, making the idea ironic and laughable.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Not to mention, the 'son' himself could have somehow faked the blood test.....It's all according to whether or not someone actually watched the doctor draw the blood.

If I was a direct descendant of Adolf Hitler, then I think I might....at the very least, consider...Faking a blood test. That's not really a lineage I'd want people to know about. Those people that would treat me better for being a descendant of Hitler.....well I wouldn't really want to have anything to do with them, anyway. I'm sure there'd also be plenty of people out there who might want to hurt me, if I was related to the guy...simply from a misguided attempt at Revenge for all of the Pain he caused.

PS...it it true Hitler had a testicle blown off when he was a soldier, or is that just an Urban Legend? If true, though, then might that have had an affect on his ability to sire a child? Perhaps not if the other one was still viable...but it's something to consider.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Check out the series below very interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
wheres the pic of this guy???
i wanna see one lol

new topics

top topics

join