It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Michio Kaku: "The World in 2030"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I apologise if this has already been posted. I did a search and couldn't find anything.
It's from late 2009 but interesting nonetheless.

The title is self explanatory. I'm totally in awe of this guys brain power as well as his ability to talk so eloquently.
Absolute legend! Enjoy..

Dr Michio Kaku: "The World in 2030"

edit on 1-6-2011 by storyboard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
hopefully in 2030 youtube videos will post properly lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I lost all respect for this guy when he said that the missile launch over California was not a missile.

Deebo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

First youtube post.. I make no apologies. My inability to post a youtube video isn't the topic of discussion. Unless of course you'd like to be constructive and point me in the direction of correcting my mistake.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by storyboard
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

First youtube post.. I make no apologies. My inability to post a youtube video isn't the topic of discussion. Unless of course you'd like to be constructive and point me in the direction of correcting my mistake.

I believe he was joking...

Copy and paste the end of the youtube link after V=

I was a fan of this guy for a short minute, at the moment I don't know what to think of his stance on certain topics. But he does have one heck of a brain

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Fixed link for ya....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Is it really that hard to click on Vid:YouTube and type in the number? Never mind. realTruth beat me by seconds!

edit on 6/1/2011 by schuyler because: delete video link

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Is it really that hard to click on Vid:YouTube and type in the number? Never mind. realTruth beat me by seconds!

edit on 6/1/2011 by schuyler because: delete video link

It must not work for some people or its the browser or something. Last post I made, I clicked vid:youtube, put in #, was blank like op's.

Deebo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I did try the number but it didn't show up in preview so I tried the entire link.. either way thanks

There is a lot of logical speculation on his part. I don't really agree with anything he's saying - more of an appreciation for the potential developments. It's difficult to agree with 'this might happen'

This video has inspired a new wave of contemplation for me. I wonder how much reality will differ from his thoughts...

new topics

top topics

join