It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Area 51 UFO Sighting Declassified Footage 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sorry if this has been posted already. A quick search didn't show this vid.

I'm thinking this is some CGI. But I thought I would share.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Looks like obvious CGI.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow
what does this mean?!? Are they finally admitting that they have advance saucers? I ask this just because if they are admitting it now it means it is out dated

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I'd like to know if any of the raster effects in the popular modeling programs could produce the effect.
but yes. it looks cgi.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Looks like obvious CGI.

Please elucidate. If it looks obvious, tell us why.

I don't know if its real or not, but don't let your opinions be swayed THAT easily folks, because it does NOT look like OBVIOUS cgi.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Bogus description, and other videos from him are bull too.

Take a look at this one:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Seems to be a lot of sunlight for Area 51 no?

This could be something right out of a game for all anyone knows, there is absolutely nothing in this that validates the title.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Turiddu

I'd like to know if any of the raster effects in the popular modeling programs could produce the effect.
but yes. it looks cgi.

Probably damn near all of them. Anything that does layering and/or compositing.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFutureI don't know if its real or not, but don't let your opinions be swayed THAT easily folks, because it does NOT look like OBVIOUS cgi.

I disagree. There's just something about that pic that looks wrong in terms of lighting. If you look at the walls, its fairly dark and there seems to be no ceiling lights - it only get darker the higher up you look at the pillar. The only light is badly blown out... Windows? Looks like entire sections of the walls is missing or something. But if you look at the UFO, it seems to be subjected to strong light from the top. Very ambient light at that, it might as well have been sitting out in a field.

Combine this with the fact that it doesnt look like an aircraft hangar at all but rather some sort of factory building. Not what you'd find a UFO in. Nor do I think you'd find a UFO being scrutinized by top level security military personel in baggy pants and t-shirts.

So I would say obvious CGI. Its a strangely illuminated UFO placed in a setting that doesnt look right being looked at by causal summer style shirt wearing guys.

top topics

join