It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't time to... euh... I don't know rise up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
First let me explain my motives. Today I saw for the third time V for Vendeta. (If anyone did not see it, it is about revolution). And it made me think isn't time for a revolution. Because unlike in the movie no man with a cape and a mask will come to save us. We have to do it ourselves. And if not now, very soon. Anyone with a bit of common sense is seeing that the world is corrupted, that we are corrupted. And the end is probably near. We have to act, the world isn't normal anymore.

I am not saying I have the solution, am saying we should start thinking of one. And the solution should be for everyone, for the whole world.

Everyone, including myself, is always talking about how the government is corrupted, and how they are playing us. Now it is time to stop talking about it and react. And it would not be that hard because of the number of people here on ATS. Not just the number the knowledge to. And I cannot do it by myself.

This thread may be the last I ever post, I may even quit ATS. Because if the people of ATS won't help me change the world who will. In my opinion ATS is the best conspiracy theory site out there, and we should be the one to change the world.

P.S. Some of you may think that survival is not the best place for this thread but I assure you it is. I am talking about the survival of the human race.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Take a break for a little while man to calm down, then write out your thoughts in a book. Doesn't take much and who know's a publisher may bite at it. But all is not lost in the world there are free thinkers everywhere.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

So you think there is still time.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03

There is never a bad time to prepare man never, just don't let things overwhelm you that's when you get stuck.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Maybe your right.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You are not alone on this. Just step back and look at this with a logical viewpoint. Emotion makes haste and haste makes waste. Remember that the pendulum swings both ways.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Not as simple to revolt as you may have been led to believe. The Enemy are not simple, dullard, villians. They thrive off of challenge and have almost INFININTE plans for our swift destruction, should we ever pose a real threat to their control of our fair planet.

A room full of drone opperators have the ability to wipe out MILLIONS! We have allowed them the very means by which they can keep us enthralled. This must be meditated upon. There are solutions.

Find more like mined people, and study previous successful revolutions. Study Hitler's method of entrancing groups of people. Read Sun-Tzu. Play chess. Most important of all....NO MORE CHATTING ABOUT IT ON THE NET!!! Face to face only.

This is good advice.
edit on 31-5-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hehe Heck im gonna be the one with the mask and cape pretty soon.
All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Zero!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I just want the government to back the f off and let me live without looking over my shoulder telling me how to live or how to raise my children. As long as Im not hurting anyone else Id like to eat drink love pop and shoot whatever the heck I want. I want a four day work week and 2 months paid vacation each year. If it is good enough for the french it is good enough for me.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

That is not what I advocated, I was simply saying prepare and be aware and to take a step back out of the craziness for a while.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
any1 got a link to where I can watch V online for free. Haven seen it a while and dont have it on DVD

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

LOL. If only you knew how truly crazy your reality is.

There is no escaping the madness. Only adapting, improvising, and surviving.

Your welcome to flaunt your shackles, they look good on you.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

In the words of one of the cheeziest movies ever 13th warrior, "Your not listening." I know exactly how crazy things are, I'm saying we all need a break from it now and then. All of us including myself get out there in the wilderness for a bit and come back with a full mind set ready to rumble man and able to place your thoughts without getting stuck in the madness around us.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

What your saying is not wrong. Seeing the forest for its trees is indeed important.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
any1 got a link to where I can watch V online for free. Haven seen it a while and dont have it on DVD

V For Vendetta

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. I needed to sign up and use a CC there so I decided to keep looking and found this one on my own.

its a stream and so far it looks legit.

www.movie2k.to...
edit on 31-5-2011 by readytorevolt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

No you don't. Did you hit the correct link? There were 3 free links there.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I always here it is time for the revolution... but never hear any good ideas on what we can do about it. I would suggest writing a blog or book as another poster suggested.

I would love to hear your ideas... if you do get around to writing them down please U2U me with a link to it.

Unfortunately, ATS T&C prohibits us from organizing the revolution on this website.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Grab a copy of The Art Of War by Sun Tzu (not the ATS one
)

Take it to heart and then you will know how you, personally, can change things. Vote! Don't be a political agitator, but make your concerns known in the voting booth and write calm and sensical letters to your local, state, and national representatives. Above all, do NOT threaten anyone with anything but your vote and support. Find someone running for office with your mindset and campaign for them. Just be careful about doing it at work.

top topics

join