It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution: Who would you arrest first?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
Ok, so suppose the revolution is in full swing. Things are looking good, the tide has turned and there is now the opportunity to start rounding up some of the evil elitists so that they can stand trial. Where would you begin? and why?

After the American Revolution was "won," how many people did the USA put on trial?

If you are advocating this sort of revolution, please be aware that many of us will be on the other side ensuring that your ideas of what constitutes revolution do not come to fruition. On the whole people like me are better armed and better trained than people like you who are driven by idealism, but not much else.

What ideas are you assuming then? Do you not have ideals? or are you a pragmatist? Are you suggesting there will only be two sides? and are you also assuming an armed struggle? Are revolutions only to be driven by ideals and nothing else? I would suggest that harsh realities drive revolutions to a far greater degree.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Better armed and better trained doesnt always win the day. See "Vietnam," "Ireland," and a lot of the middle east for examples.

Not that I am advocating we hunt you down and arrest you, but, obviously, if you were on the wrong side of the revolution you would have to be. And I do think you forget what happens to revolutionaries who lose. They are often killed, sometimes without benefit of trial, so........................although I am not advocating revolution, I think your self interest is clouding your reason if you think "arresting" the ruling and powerful classes is such a horrible thing.

When the struggle for power and resources goes physical, all bets really are off. You have to assume your opponent will kill you if you lose, so you better be willing to take them out too.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Ok, so suppose the revolution is in full swing. Things are looking good, the tide has turned and there is now the opportunity to start rounding up some of the evil elitists so that they can stand trial. Where would you begin? and why?

Revolution: "is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time." from Wikipedia

Where would I begin (to start rounding up some of the evil elitists so that they can stand trial)?

As we are all aware too many innocent people have been put to death, imprisoned unjustly or had their good names tarnished by false accusation. More of this has to be avoided. Time to create an Evil Elitist Research Group and put a chunk of unemployed American citizens to work.

1. Have every voting district reviewed regarding those who held elected and appointed office for the past 35 yrs(?). Use archival records, meeting minutes, library newspaper microfiche records or modern equivalent and similar documents. Those who disregarded campaign promises, abused privilege of power, flip-flopped about to avoid taking action, appointed friends/relatives/someone who would benefit them outside the scope of their assigned duties to appointed office etcetera would have to stand and answer for their deeds and receive a fair and just punishment based on public opinion.

2. Similar to #1, more jobs created, these teams will review documentation to weed out men and women who are/were in Law Enforcement. Each level of LE to be reviewed: town, district, county, state, however they exist or existed. Where it appears there is fair and just reason for further attention and research, so be it. Some will have to stand and answer for their actions or lack thereof.

3. Review of State Employees in the assorted categories. Emphasis would be placed on those in positions of authority especially when connected to money-wasting projects that yielded poor results and/or made poor use of taxpayer money. Hourly workers that logged unusual amounts of overtime or where neglect or theft etcetera is found, they too have to stand and answer.

4. Large housing and building construction projects, check for signs of abuse of power, improper use of funds, legitimacy of attaining permits & licenses etcetera, beginning at Town level. Every town, each county, in every State. Bring the dirty laundry out in the open.

5. Similar to 1-4, all the categories of departments funded by taxpayers. Education, roadways, whatever. Those who abused & misused would have to answer for it.

6. Put more unemployed qualified Americans to work in a Profit Media Review Group. Those who own and managed newspapers, TV stations, Radio broadcasters and similar online for-profit media groups would have to answer for their deeds.

7. Create a Impressive Polluter Review Group. Beginning with the largest polluters in America, review records, methods and damage done. Pollution above what is inherently acceptable in manufacturing and services has to be answered for and cleaned up. Privately owned or publicly held, whether they provide a service, process or product. This will include the more well-known stupid human non-business catastrophes like the town in PA that is condemned and eternally on fire and working on down to smaller polluted sites. Those who are responsible for damage will have to stand & answer, and clean their mess.

---------

The groups would go on and on. Root out the Evil Elitists responsible for wrongdoing and let's see some people take responsibility for what they have done (for a change).

I would want to see an actual System of Justice created that places justice first, as opposed to being our current money making system for profit and imprisonment.

-------

Why would I round up Evil Elitists to stand trial?

I would round up Evil Elitists to stand trial so they will be stripped of power, profits and gains they acquired by putting their evil plans into motion. They would have to accept responsibility for their actions, forfeit their riches to pay for the damages they caused, and accept the punishment a fair System of Justice imposes upon them.

By righting the wrongs we can begin to mend. We can tear down buildings made with inadequate grade illegal materials (etcetera), clean up the polluted air, water and ground, and let the Earth naturally being to rebound.

With the Evil Elitists gone there will be no more corruptors swaying once-honest people into doing their bidding. Their will be no need to have mass control over the people. Our schools can teach truths instead of lies, our teachers can speak of the many sides of a given subject instead of being gagged. Our youth can grow up having fun when playing games and sports because academia will be first and foremost, followed by exposure and participation to arts and cultural activities, and the bulk of the student body will not be subjected to feeling inadequate because they are not 1 of 10,000 in a spotlight. Instead, all students will have their moment to rise and shine, to participate, to feel good about themselves.

With the Evil Elitists gone we can end the madness of every unjust and unbalanced yoke once placed around our necks. It will take time, things do. Starting with the most basic of human rights we will talk out new and better ways of accomplishing fulfilling our NEEDS over our wants in a fair and just manner for all. Figure out how to house, feed, clothe, educate and have adequate wellness for every American citizen. I'm not talking pie-in-the-sky, everything is free nonsense. We would have to face real life in a realistic fashion.

With the Evil Elitists gone we can shut down all sorts of military bases and bring our men and women home in-country where they belong. There is plenty of work we will need strong loyal hands for. There is NOTHING the men and women of the American military forces cannot accomplish. They are strong, they are smart, they are disciplined, and they will do what it takes to help make a better America.

With the Evil Elitists gone we can actually, honestly move forward to living green and being more in harmony with nature. We will reduce our consumption of things derived from crude oil and replace nuclear energy with safer power.

I can go on but I'm getting tired. Summary: with the a-holes gone life can be so much nicer.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

ahhh haha I couldn't tell it was sarcasm.

Bravo

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

im in canada so for me going after harper would be the easyiest for me. but ill start to get all the globalist groups arrested, and send them out gto a small island chain for their own safety, as i dont want to see people fall to the same level as them.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Lol Arrest?

There will be no arresting... There will be no Trial...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I'm suggesting that any "revolution," particularly of the variety normally discussed here, will meet severe resistance from people who are actually capable of backing up what they say who won't be backing the goals usually expressed here. There's kind of a group-think here on ATS with the assumption that everyone here is FOR whatever left-wing idea is the goal of the week. This is kind of an ivory tower point of view, in my opinion, because outside the relatively small conspiracy mind set, support for these ideas is slim to non-existent. As can be seen in many forums here on ATS, people can't even make up their minds who the enemy is and many hey think exist are only in their own minds. I mean, "let's go fight the reptilians!" Really?

I see little evidence that so-called revolutionaries are capable of much more than rioting in the streets, burning down their own neighborhoods, or throwing rocks. They are not particularly well organized nor are they well armed or trained. There's a lot of big talk here (This thread topic is a good example). but no realistic assessment of the threats such a revolution would face.

All I'm saying is that if you (used in the plural and very loosely) are serious about starting a 'revolution,' then I am going to be on the other side to stop you.

I'm much more concerned about the far right groups, btw, though I think they are even smaller and more marginalized than what you normally see here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join