It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution: Who would you arrest first?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ok, so suppose the revolution is in full swing. Things are looking good, the tide has turned and there is now the opportunity to start rounding up some of the evil elitists so that they can stand trial. Where would you begin? and why?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The leaders of the revolution, as they will become the new "elite"

2nd

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Doesn't that become a vicious circle? You kill the starters of it and then the new leaders will be in the same position.

Personally, I would arrest Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Obama and the entire Bilderberg clan.

They are treasonous, anti-Americans leading this country, and the world down the tubes.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

Revolution would be illegal and I wouldn't speak on it.
Especially in a public forum.
Just saying.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Grow some balls will ya!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

"Revolutions, like trees, must be judged by their fruit," - Ignazio Silone

If the first thing you can think of in the event of a successful revolution is “who can I round up and hang” than I pray to God you fail.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Revolution is not illegal, read the Declaration of independence, and the Constitution they both lay the ground work for doing so, any one who has read them, the Charters of Freedom would know better.

How the hell do you think the United States was founded?

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
Who would you arrest first?
Where would you begin? and why?

The so called leaders of our government, who have been pulling the strings for far too long.

Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Bush Senior as well as all the complacent senators, congress man, supreme court cronies and every one who turned a blind eye to those guilty.

Each and every one of us knows it is the leaders who are responsible, and that is who must be held accountable.

After all that is what leaders are for, it can't always be Halliburton profits.

edit on 31-5-2011 by ADVISOR because: I need the practice

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RowdyAmerican1

Please add a 2nd line to your response so it is not taken down by a mod.
If you are comfortable with speaking of revolution (conspiracy is a felony in any state by the way) in a public forum with a perfect stranger then by all means let's see what you would do.
There are ways to avoid revolt, and that is my public opinion until I can legally speak of such.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm not even joining in any revolution. Why? Because revolutions are NOT good things. The most organized groups are usually poised to take power, and they are usually NOT the people you want in power to begin with.

The only revolution that ended with the same people who started it was the American revolution. Today we live in a heavily entitled culture who thinks the whole world owes them something. That kind of thing isn't going to lead to your romanticized idea of revolution, it is going to lead to the French revolution, which created Napoleon...

Think before you act.

Revolutions are the preferred method of those who find it easier to kill and round up the opposition than beat them with ideas.
edit on 31-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
reply to post by GringoViejo

Doesn't that become a vicious circle? You kill the starters of it and then the new leaders will be in the same position.

Personally, I would arrest Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Obama and the entire Bilderberg clan.

They are treasonous, anti-Americans leading this country, and the world down the tubes.

I think history has shown it is already a vicious cycle.

I'm still trying to figure out how to use the sarcasm tags

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It dosent matter who you arrest if you dont want to make ruling laws that will be fair-to the people and respected by the authority.

Take the US for instance. They voted to be a republic, because the people who knew the crafts of ruling politics didn't want a democracy. But to day the US is a democracy ruled by the elite.

The elite doesn't want to rule by republican laws, because that takes away their political power to enforce political doctrine on the people.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As I said, if more people would read them, they would know better;

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

The Declaration of Independence

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Excellent quote, but attempt to put it into action and you are branded a crazy, religious, militant, psychopathic,Etc.on the news.
Then they give you the death penalty either by court or shootout.
It has happened before and will happen again.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Not many people realize what a revolution consists of.
If the government were to be overthrown many deaths would follow.
Let the French revolution serve as an example of this, the circumstances may differ but the premise remains the same.
It's a possibility the police would be dissolved and the arresting would be done by roaming militias acting on their own perception of what is "good"
In a revolution the arrested have a potential to come back and haunt you.
In a revolution, it's always safer to terminate any opposition.
edit on 31-5-2011 by thatonedude because: spelling errorz

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Then every single person who has served in the Military both enlisted and commissioned would be in violation of their oaths, if they did not protect the charters, especially the Constitution, as it would be with every single person who has taken an office of government, from the lowliest governor to the president him self.

Every one who serves in a federal capacity, swears an oath to "support and defend". That means some thing to me, maybe not every one who swears the oath intends to keep it, but I do and so will many of the men and woman I served with.

Confused and ignorant....

That's what I call those who obviously do not know much about the purpose our Founding Fathers had when they drafted the Charters, especially the Declaration and Constitution, seeing as the Amendments came after.

Of course, my signature explains it all.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
The leaders of the revolution, as they will become the new "elite"

2nd

I wouldnt start with them. And who would you replace them with? Anyone who takes their place has an equal likelihood of becoming the new "elite" and you have just locked up the people who were actually willing to risk their own well being to bring change to the group.

Which is a sign of altrusim, and is a good sign, not a bad one. The guy who lets everyone else take all the risks then grabs the wheel after all the blood has been shed, all the dirty work done, THAT is the guy you need to shoot with a silver bullet.

Benefiting from the work and blood of others without taking on any risk or shedding any blood yourself IS a sign of a parasitic elite, imho.

But anyhoo, personally I would start with the bankers, old money, then the media sorts, and any politicians who had taken money from any of the above. I would also "arrest" the corporate form. I would absolutely outlaw the corporate form altogether. No profit without liability. Period. A lot of the worlds issues would resolve quickly if only people profiting from criminal and borderline behavior had their personal wealth and their own liberty on the line instead of being able to hide behind the corporate form.

And I would also do away with the two tiered prison system. Everyone in the same pool.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

So, have you started the revolution?
If so, why?
Everything done has been done in a "legal" manner, maybe not right but legal.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I wish, but no not I.

Of course, if one ever did spring up, yes I would be the first to side with them. Also this is not the first time I have mentioned such on ATS. Go and read over the many threads of mine, since 2003.

I am not afraid to speak out, after all we still have freedom of speech. For now, of course..

One last thing for those of you who are clearly confused, I have this to say to you;

If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Sam Adams

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
Ok, so suppose the revolution is in full swing. Things are looking good, the tide has turned and there is now the opportunity to start rounding up some of the evil elitists so that they can stand trial. Where would you begin? and why?

After the American Revolution was "won," how many people did the USA put on trial?

If you are advocating this sort of revolution, please be aware that many of us will be on the other side ensuring that your ideas of what constitutes revolution do not come to fruition. On the whole people like me are better armed and better trained than people like you who are driven by idealism, but not much else.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Very cleverly put sir!
I would suggest that anyone serious about affecting some change, should stop advertising online to complete strangers and seek out like minded folks in their community.
Afterall there are several folks who I would think would be a valuable asset, I don't think a guy in Arkansas would be any good to me out here in Kalifornia.
Remember everything you say can and will.
Peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join