It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christian Violence Continues in Pakistan...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Anti-Christian violence continues in Pakistan and police are not pursuing the perpetrators, according to news reports.
A May 26 article in AsiaNews.it described the gang-rape of a Christian woman and the desecration of Christian tombs in the Pakistani city of Faisalabad. The publication called it “ordinary violence visited upon Pakistan’s Christian minority.”

The Rev. Joseph Jamil condemned the violence and told AsiaNews.it that the Pakistani government should “take charge of the situation and defend the minority.” The article said the rape victim is a 29-year-old Christian woman and the mother of three. The Catholic group is helping with her legal counsel.

Source: cnsnews.com...

Pakistan has concluded that we are on our way down, and the future belongs to China.

Hence they have thrown their lot with China, even while they continue to play us for suckers to get our (borrowed) billions.

We should have a close military alliance with India, which despite its flaws, is a democratic country with sane and responsible leadership.

Bear in mind, China is our enemy - and it is,IS, our enemy! - hence India, which was invaded by China, being our enemy's enemy, is by definition our friend!

Or should be.

China is also Russia's long term enemy, hence a geopolitical menage a trois - a tripartite alliance, or "entente" - is possible here.

We need to cut a deal, bury the hatchet once and for all with the Russian bear.

Beyond that, Islam is our - us Christians - our implacable foe.

The world is simply not big enough for the two faiths, as Islam, being a violent and intolerent cult, doesn't desire coexistence, but conquest, and as it's name implies, submission.

Mohammed had commanded his followers, "Go forth to all nations and convert them to Islam with fire and sword;those that convert, spare, those that refuse, slaughter without pity!"

That, my friends,the very same words, is in the Koran.

And Obama wants us now to give $140 billion - from where? - for the "Arab Spring"!

Madness. But more than that: HIGH TREASON!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
"...and you will be hated for my namesake."

Good post. Keep it up. Awareness of anti-Christian bigotry needs to be kept at the forefront. The mainstream media sure isn't going to do it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
China is our enemy? really...thats a new one. I must have missed a report
Last I checked, China was our (America's) bank and loan officer.

I don't accept a new cold war btw...if the politicians want to stir up a pile of manure, they can get off their seats and go fight personally, leave the people out of it.

As far as islam being the foe of christianity..meh, to this agnostic, all structured religion is a foe to reason and compromise.

I agree with you on Russia and India. I prefer india leagues over pakistan and I actually like russian culture.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
"...and you will be hated for my namesake."

Good post. Keep it up. Awareness of anti-Christian bigotry needs to be kept at the forefront. The mainstream media sure isn't going to do it.

Problem with that quote...most hatred toward christians have little to do with Christ...has more to do with pushy preachers, rightous fundamentalists, etc...most non christians have no issue with christ..he was (as far as the story goes) a pretty cool guy. pity his followers refuse to take note and be a bit more christlike.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think things will get a lot lot worse before long.

Makes you wonder what doesn't make the news

top topics

join