It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 10 Year Anniversary - Who'd be a good speaker?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Op ignore these idiots on here with zero input. Good luck with thay your doing if i didnt live so far away i would attend

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

I would like to propose Graeme MacQueen. As a productive Canadian 9/11-truth researcher he has taught at the McMaster University in Hamilton. His main focus are eyewitness testimonies, the anthrax attacks and foreknowledge.

I find him well-spoken and his lectures are well-structured.

Here a link to a recent interview with Tod Fletcher:
www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Shocked to see that nobody recommended Jesse Ventura!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ok... Serious answer.

Jesse Ventura!

I choose him because he is as respectable as the movement.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
W

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
reply to post by kaya82

I would like to propose Graeme MacQueen. As a productive Canadian 9/11-truth researcher he has taught at the McMaster University in Hamilton. His main focus are eyewitness testimonies, the anthrax attacks and foreknowledge.

I find him well-spoken and his lectures are well-structured.

Here a link to a recent interview with Tod Fletcher:
www.blogtalkradio.com...
thanks will check it out

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm basing my answer on the question "Who'd be a good speaker?"- Not the topic the speaker will speak about.

Daniel Webster -- Unfortunately prior engagements dictate he will not be able to attend.

From Wiki:

Webster's "Reply to Hayne" in 1830 was generally regarded as "the most eloquent speech ever delivered in Congress," and was a stock exercise for oratory students for 75 years.

An example from the "Reply to Hayne:"

Matches and overmatches ! Those terms are more applicable elsewhere than here,and fitter for other assemblies than this. Sir, the gentleman seems to forget where and what we are. This is a Senate, a Senate of equals, of men of individual honor and personal character, and of absolute independence. We know no masters, we acknowledge no dictators. This is a hall for mutual consultation and discussion; not an arena for the exhibition of champions.

Source

edit on 2-6-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join