It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 10 Year Anniversary - Who'd be a good speaker?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
With the 10 year anniversary quickly approaching, and many people still subscribing to the "official" story... I was planning on putting together a 9/11 event here in Toronto. There have been so many books written, so many movies produced and so many researchers who've since 2001, started investigating the event... that I'm pretty overwhelmed with options.

I was wondering, for those who've gone out and attended lectures, presentations, etc... who you would consider to be one of the top speakers/presenters on the subject!? It would be best if they were located in North America.

Any ideas and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys, you're a very helpful/knowledgeable group!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden or George Bush

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
David Icke

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
How about some of these vets, who fought the alleged 'war on terror':

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccultScience
Osama Bin Laden or George Bush

exactly what i was going to say , but i prefer Bush because ive missed the laughs

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f2b86aaebfc.jpg[/atsimg]

Kidding...!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Everyone expects a president to speak at these things. How about we screw that and give the people who were there, those who helped (i.e. the firemen) have a go? Give a few of them a few minutes each to talk about their experiences, how it changed their life and things like that?

I don't want to hear a speech by Obama, he's got nothing to do there other then being President. I also don't want to hear Bush, who sat on his rear reading a book to a school. I want to hear it from people who matter. Regular folks.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
is this what I am to expect from ATS these days? GWB and/or OBL? can you please put down the pipe and be helpful, thanks.

Richard Gage, Jim Marrs, David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones... are some of the ideas so far.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Why doesn't the Truth Movement burn physics books at the engineering schools?

Speeches are irrelevant.

The physicists have made fools of themselves.

Neil deGrasse Tyson was an eyewitness of 9/11. He has a book about death by black holes. Presumably he knows something about gravity. So should he be able to figure out what it takes for skyscrapers to hold themselves up?

psik

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think Sorcha Faal would be the perfect speaker to represent the 9/11 truthers.. Right?

Or maybe....

Colonel Robert Wilson

or.....

George M. Willing

or.....

last but not least Orson Welles??????

Your thoughts?

edit on 5/31/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
is there anyone on ATS who hasn't smoked crack this morning?
edit on 31-5-2011 by fattyp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fattyp

Why are you being so hostile? Could you be more specific about the "crack smoking" please.

Could you take the time to give me your thoughts on my suggestions please.

Also, can you give me a hint as to the level of individual you are expecting us to offer up for this party.......

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I would have thought the only choices for 9/11 10 year anniversary speaker would be George W Bush AND Rudi Giuliani, speaking at a New York Fire Hall, with the families of some of the victims present.
edit on 31-5-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
suggesting people who are long dead, loch ness monster researchers... bro, get a life. Some of us are trying to do good things with our time. And referring to the 9/11 10 year anniversary as a "party" show's where your head is at.

Crack, it's a killer.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fattyp
is this what I am to expect from ATS these days? GWB and/or OBL? can you please put down the pipe and be helpful, thanks.

Richard Gage, Jim Marrs, David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones... are some of the ideas so far.

AK Dewdney completely off your radar? He's close to Toronto and been active in the 911 event for the whole 10 years.

And, no, I don't smoke crack. Just fyi.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
obviously not Tony.. I'm referring to the people who are suggesting Osama bin Laden and George Bush... Loch Ness Monster people and those who are already dead.

ffs.. no wonder I hardly post here anymore.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I believe that a good choice would be Alfred Nobel who invented modern explosives, because without him the whole WTC debacle could not have been pulled off.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Alex Jones

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Unfortunately, a celebrity would be most effective. Because of this you might concentrate your efforts there, because the truth will prevail. Good luck with your anniversary commemorating the biggest fraud ever. People like you will be the answer to my prayers. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join