It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Warned Us! Maybe Now You Will Listen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wonder how many ATSers have been told they are paranoid when it comes to how our Government and other institutions are run? I'm going to guess it's a great majority of users.

Well, I guess we can throw such notables as Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, Douglas MacArthur, Billy Graham, multiple Senators and former Supreme Court Justices as well as JFK into our little group.

Please watch this short six minute video of famous Americans warning us about the strength and resolve of TPTB and how they must never be allowed to co-opt this wonderful country.

Chances are you've heard many of these quotes already. But seeing them stacked one on top of another gives a fresh perspective.

We've been told again and again and again about these dangers. Despite these warnings, just think about where we are at this time.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but Woodrow Wilson was one of those who sold us out. I have very little interest in anything he has to say. Had he true strength of any convictions, he could have tried to undo the damage he had done back then.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
I'm sorry, but Woodrow Wilson was one of those who sold us out. I have very little interest in anything he has to say. Had he true strength of any convictions, he could have tried to undo the damage he had done back then.

yeah he sold us out but I can give him a little respect for at least apologizing for signing it...and I love andrew jackson quotes they always hit a nerve with me.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Nicely put together.
It`s true though.
Our leaders have warned us for years, yet people still idolize and believe these governments.

Shame President Eisenhower's speech wasn`t in the video.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by txraised254

But it is just like with Barack Obama though with the whole Woodrow wilson thing and like you say apologizing for the mistake that he did. I mean people say well Obama is a good guy but he just has bad people around him advising him. NO he is the president of the United states blame needs to be put on him for the decision that he makes. And vice vers with credit needs to got to him with decisions that he has made.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Though you may be warned,
the words shall fall upon deaf ears,
Though you shall be led,
You will wander.

Man is a fool,
and as such must be ruled,
by those that are enlightened and privileged.

He cries out of a foul,
yet does nothing when given the chance to correct,
We get what we deserve,
though many died to save us.

Take warning now,
to stay divided is certain death,
to unite is certain freedom and liberty.

Man seeks a leader,
yet all he has to do is look within,
for the leader of the soul resides in his heart.

Be brave, Be strong, Be wise,
Listen to those who have traveled the road before us,
and step forward, alone if you must,
Fore true freedom is but a step away,
A step made in unison shall move the world.

Nice post. Too bad we are all to busy to stop the madness, or wait for some political leader to do it for us.
I'm guilty as the rest, but my hope is everyday I can make a step in the right direction.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Nice consolidation of quotes in that video thanks for the link

Sadly I don't see many ways out of the viper web

The only way to change the direction would be to de-fragment the public if we all understood then maybe the military would join us.

Sadly the people of the world have been divided and conquered
the public as a whole only learns when they feel the consequences of their mistakes so the solution will only come after the fact not before.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Good compilation but I do agree wilson was an idiot, no matter how much he apologized.
Our founding fathers found a way out from under the boot of well established oppression, maybe someday we will too.
But we will need an other provision added in the bill of rights.
Banks would be illegal.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by txraised254

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

yeah he sold us out but I can give him a little respect for at least apologizing for signing it...and I love andrew jackson quotes they always hit a nerve with me.

I think both of you are right.

Wilson did sell us out. He wrote it down in his diary.

I think over time he was tortured by this terrible decision. He knew what was going to come of it and it had to give him nightmares.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

The lack of reference to Eisenhower's speech was a surprise to me as well.

A farewell address by an outgoing President who just so happened to be the Supreme Allied Commander in WW2 (knew a thing or two about the Military Complex) that shouts from the rooftops that these folks were lurking in plain sight and were going to do whatever it took.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It is true we were warned, however previous generations did not heed the message and allowed the stranglehold to solidify.

In more current generations, there are some of us that have received and heard the warnings and have seen the extent of the tentacles around our throats, but by feeding base instincts of human nature those few are met with ridicule and utter disbelief by the poisoned minds of our peers.

As more and more people awaken to the truth, they play yet another sinister game, they plead to a perceived rationale of stability.

The have contrived manipulations and tragedy to bring their plans to fruition AND offer their plan as the solution to the despair wrought in their path, if we do not accept their offer then we would surely fall into instability, this fear recaptures and subjugates a great many potential threat out of fear (ah FEAR their favorite weapon against the human psyche)

They have intertwined their machinazations into the global economy that any true change to rid the world of their twisted influence would surely bring about global collapse, and this scares the hell out of many a sane mind. It is tantamount to blackmail and extortion.

The only way out now is a true and proper revolution, consequences be damned, the result WILL be collapse on a global scale, there WILL be instability, it WILL be difficult times, freedom is not truly free and these "comforts" will be the payment due.

For me freedom as our Founding Fathers envisioned it, is worth it, and like our Founding Fathers we will have to fight for it.

Like the Phoenix, we will rise from the ashes reborn, to rebuild the world once again, as has been done time and time again throughout history, and we too will be the ones warning our future generations to heed the warnings and not fall into the trap as we did.

They want a New World Order, I say OK, but NOT their NWO, but a New World Order without their influence, without a master/slave dichotomy, one based again on the ideals of our Founding Fathers' vision of freedom and equality.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I think over time he was tortured by this terrible decision. He knew what was going to come of it and it had to give him nightmares.
Ohhh, did he lose a little sleep? Why didn't he do something about it while he could have? Thank God that the senate kept us out of his league of nations, or maybe the NWO would have been empowered about a century sooner.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

I'm all for a NWO that is free of the sociopath shadow Shepards

Imagine the collective power the human race could muster if we worked together.

Hmmmmm I guess the real problem facing the world is that some of us don't like to share.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
By popular demand.

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States....

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The link was found here......

whatreallyhappened.com...

saw it earlier

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Great thread!

How could the older generations not see the writing on the wall? Almost everybody my parents age have no clue, and are NOT INTERESTED in hearing anything about the serious problems we are facing, and the future generations will be stuck with...

Was the 60's that traumatic on everybody, all the assassinations, cold war etc...???

What happened to the mentality that JFK lays out in this video??

Then the terrorists did take him out...

WE HAVE THE WILL TO BE FREE MEN!!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Great compilation, thank you for sharing! I will spread on YouTube and Facebook.

I'm sure there are more quotes to add, maybe someone will add some more for a greater impact.

~ Love to all ~

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I really do not understand why it is so far for people to accept words outside of the media their families watch at 9 o clock or other mainstream media. so frustrating!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

Each and every single day
We ponder and we say
All of these things we have come to know
Our superiors try not to let us grow

Beyond the realms of sadness and fear
It is ourselves that we must hear
To awaken yourself and renew your soul
It is during this time you will become whole

Take the lessons and words from others
Spread it to your fathers, sisters, brothers and mothers
Stand up for yourself and begin a new chapter
If it is freedom and wisdom you are after

We all control our lives, our emotions and our minds
Begin to awaken yourself or you will be left behind
All of us must unite and stand side by side
Letting deterioration occur will only decrease our stride

The essence of this message is that of fellowship and love
For the answers you seek you must begin to look above
Not for prayer, guidance, hope or religious reason
Because denying yourself the truth is an act of treason

Hope you guys enjoyed this poem I wrote it on the spot it is my goal to become a valued member of ATS and I love you all even though we have different opinions and views on what is happening in this lovely world of ours.

top topics

join