It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man allegedly 'tries to rape woman, has penis cut off as 'evidence' in Bangladesh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

A 40-year-old Bangladeshi woman cut off a man's penis during an alleged attempted rape and took it to a police station as evidence, police said. The man attacked the married mother of three while she was sleeping in her shanty in Jhalakathi district, some 200 kilometres south of Dhaka, on Saturday night.

I couldn't resist on posting this. Brutal or a justified move?
As a man who have siblings and a mum I felt good for the woman but I have no knowledge about the juridical system of India. I can't be that great if someone cuts off a penis and saves it to wander off to the local police station to hand it in as proof.

Read more here

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That certainly gets to the head of the problem.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This story makes me cringe! I have no sympathy for the man though, He only has himself to blame.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Brutal and justified.

All is fair in love and war.... and rape.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If the guy truly did it then justice was served, doubt hell be trying to rape anyone again anytime soon

I just hope its true coz if not it would be a serious bummer

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I too cringed when reading this, however the man got what he deserves and i applaud this women her for defending herself and for having the composure to walk into the police station with his THING in a bag.( i hope she threw it in a plastic bag first)
I would love to have seen the look on the policeman's face as the THING was presented to them.
I just feel sorry for the court prosecutor that has to hold the THING up in court as exhibit "A" as evidence when this goes to trial though.

edit on 30-5-2011 by meathed because: I laughing to hard ( no pun intended)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Reminds me of back in the day when this was news!

I think he got what he deserved...justice is not always handed down in a courtroom!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well,he must have learned from the experience-I doubt he'll be trying to rape anyone else!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If he was raping her, then I have absolutely no sympathy with him and think that her actions were well within the boundaries of self-defence. She also showed remarkable clear-headedness in a time of psychological trauma by deciding to hand in the ''physical specimen'' to police as evidence.

However, I think it's the thin end of the wedge if this kind of thing were to be accepted as anything other than an exceptional case.

A man could be having consensual sex with a psycho who not only decided to falsely cry rape, but who also decided to cut his willy off as ''justice'' for a crime which never occurred.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

I would say that he got what he deserved. If more victims were to do this, then I think rape would begin to become a thing of the past, and rape does need to become obsolete.

Generally I say "Harm None" here, but in this case, I think self defense is definitely acceptable.
Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Rape=Getting your penis chopped off.

I would accept these consequences. I would also never rape anyone.

top topics

join