It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott X and the Constitution Commandos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I did a search on ATS, and didn't find this anywhere. It looks like a band that sings about... yup, you guessed it! The USA Police State. Actually, all of their songs concern only that, and absolutely nothing else. They also don't seem to sound too bad, and have a catchy beat.

I would have said that there appears to be a trend in music, but thiis stuff was posted on YouTube last year, so I don't know if it's time to make that assertion yet.

Take a look at one of their songs:

p.s. If I'm in the wrong forum then feel free to move.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

They had better be careful.
This is what got John Lennon shot.

He was planning a National road show like a traveling circus type event to protest the war and the secret cabal of military industrialist and corporate elitists, within our government, just to let people know they exist and are manipulating every move you make. He was assassinated in front of his own home and if they so desire they will hunt these people down and kill them all too.

But, since most of the people who take part in these types of Illuminati/ Tea Party protests are actually PRO-WAR, and they are voicing opinions against those who want the government to back off a few of these wars... they might get away with it.

This is just a terrible fear someone is after their guns. They sat twiddling thumbs and watched idly by while our Constitutional rights protecting us from illegal search and seizure were stripped by one politician and his favorite company Rapiscan. That got them a little worried. This is encroaching dangerously close to their rights to own heavy artillery and so now they are on the move. A day late and a dollar short I'm afraid.

edit on 30-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Good stuff. I like the music I listen to to have a meaning, not the regular garbage that is many of the songs coming out today. Let awareness reign!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Man I prefer the old stuff from the late 70's & 80's
Jello Biafra has been going on about this forever

I know it can be a hard listen if not into
Punk Music .... but try and read the lyrics

its funny how the message still has relevance 2day
if not more so....

Jello for President

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thanks, I like it. Great 70's - 80's mixed style rock. I don't think he can finish like Lennon, unless he got that famous, but today young people likes hip hop and rap (eeew!), I don't know why.

top topics

join