It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Secret for A Secret 'Woman'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn
reply to post by Version100

Get help you say. How do you know this is in jest? There are still men around who would think these ideas are spot on. I work long and hard six days out of seven to provide for my family and I will not be treated like a second class citizen. Just not funny.

Thats what im saying !
You the man that works 6 hard days out the week.
You the man that provides for your family.
you wear the pance in this relasionship
KING... KONG... AINT GOT NOTHING ON WHO RUNS THAT HOUSE.

ILL BE GOT DAMN !!!! IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR BATH WATER READY AND SOME FOOD ON THE TABLE AND THE HOUSE CLEAN WHEN YOU GET HOME !!!

A man should never be treated like a second class citizen....PERIOD!

seriously you really need to hang out with real married couples and take notes on how to treat YOUR WOMAN THE RIGHT WAY . no woman in this day and age will put up with this crap..

iv had 4 babies and in my mind and every one elses i am a real WOMAN .... as is my friend mblah we re are as real as you can get , now if you want a robot wife then i suggest calling the makers of the stepford wives , im sure they will help you out . or i can suggest something else ....

a real relationship goes both ways give and take and your just a sexist pig . whos stuck in the 40s

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It is clear that you don't deserve a good woman. You have an inferiority complex and need to put a woman down to make yourself feel better. You seem to have a caveman mentality. You see, women these days work too. What are you doing for your woman after her long day of work? I hate to burst your bubble or anything but women are human and no less worthy than a man. Why would any sane woman degrade herself and be a slave to a man??????
You are a control freak!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Get help you say. How do you know this is in jest? There are still men around who would think these ideas are spot on. I work long and hard six days out of seven to provide for my family and I will not be treated like a second class citizen. Just not funny.

Thats what im saying !

ILL BE GOT DAMN !!!! IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR BATH WATER READY AND SOME FOOD ON THE TABLE AND THE HOUSE CLEAN WHEN YOU GET HOME !!!

Why do you think that men are the only ones who work 6 days a week? What women don't work hard?
Give me a friggin break!

Also who says women don't provide for their family and then man stays home?

Again this is the Millenium not 1492!

Also it's pants

Again any woman who gets with you needs to be rescued ASAP. You don't know anything about how to treat a women. Why not treat her with respect? You give respect you get it back. If you expect a woman to do these things you will be single very quickly.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Awe thank you

You are an awesome woman too!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

TextNo you said it was required, read your own post. Also how do you know women don't? I rub my man's feet, back and cook but not because he thinks I should but because I like to, not all women are like that just like not all men like to rub backs or feet. Get a grip!

Your acting as if your doing him a favor or something.

'THATS YOUR JOB'

Thats what your suppose to do...your suppose to do that,it is written,so dont think your doing it just to be nice,your doing it because your a woman, and thats what woman do,.make your man feel like he is king and he will make you feel like a queen...without the farting and the buggers,please dont do that in front of him.it is law.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I'm now convinced you are either 12yrs old, or are just plain stupid. I am a woman ( four children as well), yes a woman that works six days out of seven to provide for my family. My god, you are a complete tool.

Just reposting my comment because I hate to think some of you may be under the impression I am agreeing with the OP's moronic point of view.

I am a woman and I do work hard to support my family, and I'm very proud of who I am. No little puke of a boy is going to spoil the rest of my day.
edit on 29-5-2011 by sunsetatdawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

TextNo you said it was required, read your own post. Also how do you know women don't? I rub my man's feet, back and cook but not because he thinks I should but because I like to, not all women are like that just like not all men like to rub backs or feet. Get a grip!

'THATS YOUR JOB'

Thats what your suppose to do...your suppose to do that,it is written,so dont think your doing it just to be nice,your doing it because your a woman, and thats what woman do,.make your man feel like he is king and he will make you feel like a queen...without the farting and the buggers,please dont do that in front of him.it is law.

excuse me ??? since when is fart and picking our noses against ANY LAW , in what law books , ah my dear friend who is a guy and studied law never told me about that one ..

wtf ...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Your really getting annoying now, but I can tell you have no idea what your talking about. It's obvious you don't know any women who are strong in mind yet still femimine. You think every woman is influenced by t.v and music??? You have alot to learn.

Then you must didnt see what woman transformed to after 1986...they have been lost ever since.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

'THATS YOUR JOB'

It is not my job. I am not obligated to do anything of the sort for him.
He is a grown man and if he wants to eat he knows where the kitchen is and how to cook. I do these things because I want to not out of obligation.

He makes me feel like a Queen because of how he gives me RESPECT and vice versa, it has nothing to do with the superficial things he does. Those are just bonus' in the relationship. Respect is most important. If you respected your woman she might do things for you but to expect it well she wont ever do them.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

'THATS YOUR JOB'

As for farting and boogers..if it has to come out it's coming out!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This guy can't possibly be for real. If he is that's really scarey! It blows my mind that such a man could exist in this day an age. I mean that's effed up!
Seriously, OP, you should seek psychiatric care because you will never be able to function in the real world the way you are. Wow!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I did all this while farting and picking my nose
edit on 5/29/2011 by mblahnikluver because: fix quotes

edit on 5/29/2011 by mblahnikluver because: darn quotes

The whole time straight? Wow! Are you ok? I hope you are a faster typist than I am. By the time I decided what to write and then typed it you're talking ten minutes easy and that's with two hands!

In cases like this there is a story I have. There was a time I was talking to one of my old Masters about something that someone said to me. He asked me if it had been an ant that said it would it still bother me. I answered no. Of course he asked why not and I said it is just a bug I'm not going to care a what bug thinks of me. He said good, anytime someone says something hurtful or judging their words become those of an ant and just take a step back and say to yourself I do not care what an insect says to me. Notice he said the words not the person. He also added that should I have cared what the ant thought I'd probably need therapy.

People need to take a step back and laugh.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'm now convinced you are either 12yrs old, or are just plain stupid. I am a woman, yes a woman that works six days out of seven to provide for my family. My god, you are a complete tool.

That is good for you but...it is not about you deary...it is about us, and how many days we work, and that is what you woman need to know. And get through your little brains.
I don’t care about your little...6 days sitting down in some air-condition office with high heels on using your fingers typing some where, relaxing and having cappuccinos on your break, im talking about working 6 days out the week working a mans job.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Okay, enlighten me as to what happened in 1986. I'm pretty sure the suffragette movement happened a little bit earlier than that? Look that up if you don't know what I'm taking about. I'm sure your grandmother, mother, sister or any significant female in your life would be appalled at your attitude. Why don't you go and ask them??

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DetectiveT

I did laugh and am still laughing at this guy.
He certainly gives us a lot to laugh at.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If you only knew. No high heels for this little bunny. I work in a job that consists of long dusty days, and I am the only female in this particular job. All of my workmates are men, real men who show me the utmost respect. They are tough, rugged men too, not whiney little snots who sit behind a computer screen pretending their something their not.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I'm now convinced you are either 12yrs old, or are just plain stupid. I am a woman, yes a woman that works six days out of seven to provide for my family. My god, you are a complete tool.

That is good for you but...it is not about you deary...it is about us, and how many days we work, and that is what you woman need to know. And get through your little brains.
I don’t care about your little...6 days sitting down in some air-condition office with high heels on using your fingers typing some where, relaxing and having cappuccinos on your break, im talking about working 6 days out the week working a mans job.

You assume that all women work in offices? I never worked in an office a day in my life. I hate to break it to you deary but it isn't all about you and what you want. Welcome to the real world babe!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel

Thats what im saying !

seriously you really need to hang out with real married couples and take notes on how to treat YOUR WOMAN THE RIGHT WAY . no woman in this day and age will put up with this crap..

iv had 4 babies and in my mind and every one elses i am a real WOMAN .... as is my friend mblah we re are as real as you can get , now if you want a robot wife then i suggest calling the makers of the stepford wives , im sure they will help you out . or i can suggest something else ....

a real relationship goes both ways give and take and your just a sexist pig . whos stuck in the 40s

A real relationship works one-way and one-way only...'MANS LAW'
A man has to keep a tight chain on a woman ,or she will go astray, im just letting you woman know a couple of things that has never been told to you, it might sound crazy, you can call me what you want to call me, that’s why it was secret, but these are actual reasons why men cheat and leave there woman…Period!
don’t judge me judge the secret

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel

Thats what im saying !

A real relationship works one-way and one-way only...'MANS LAW'
A man has to keep a tight chain on a woman ,or she will go astray, im just letting you woman know a couple of things that has never been told to you, it might sound crazy, you can call me what you want to call me, that’s why it was secret, but these are actual reasons why men cheat and leave there woman…Period!
don’t judge me judge the secret

in this case you are sooo wrong its not even funny anymore

this is for you...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

You're not married right? You obviously have no respect for women and a great need to feel above them in some way. Aint gonna happen buddy! What you want is a robot, not a woman.

I have respect for a woman that knows her place, not a woman that thinks she is grown or something .A woman is like a child, you have to groom her, teach her, help her think, and evolve her into the perfect woman.

I taught other men how to change a whore into a house wife I have helped more relationships stay together then dr Phil and divorce court put together.
Nobody on this earth knows how the human brain of both men and woman work more then I do, loll, are you serious!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join