It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request for Assistance - Help uncover The Flight Path of The Doomed Roswell spacecraft!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
OK ATS Members, Here is your chance to help discover more of the truth -by ourselves- about the first coverup, and there is no way to prevent it.

As shown on my previous thread about The Day Before Roswell, many of us had no idea of the huge amount of sightings surrounding the crash at Roswell.

It has now come to my attention that even with the hundreds of reports that have already been uncovered, we have only scratched the surface of what still lies buried in the microfiche films of your local libraries. Each with a different local story to tell not covered in other newspapers.

The early pioneers in researching these newspaper reports such as Ted Bloecher, Dr. James McDonald and Jan Aldrich have all stated as such in their reports. My own travels confirm this.

I am now convinced that ATS members are the perfect solution to cracking this coverup, and discovering new details such as the exact Flight Path of The Doomed Roswell spacecraft.

For those of you who want to join in, please go to your local library and look through your microfiche films for at least the first week in July 1947 for 'Flying Disc' reports and share them here.

Thank You

I am also mapping the locations of the reports.

While mine is taking some time to complete while researching the location histories, here is one compiled by researcher Larry Hatch using his *U* UFO Database, based only on the 1947 reports uncovered so far:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cd9d11f4e45.jpg[/atsimg]
link

As you can see, there is a high probability you will make a find in your area that no one else has seen since.

I would also like to thank those members who directly contributed to my original thread and made it the real eye- opener it became:

Niccawhois

boo1981

eNaR

karl 12

OptimistPrime

ChilledVoodoo

Pilot

annella

Condemned0625

zorgon

Phantom traveller

Seeker7

IsaacKoi

And also thanks to: ALL ATS STAFF for being here and having made any of this possible!

edit on 28-5-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what is the purpose of this? While there may have been many sightings, I don't know we could map a "flight path," nor that this would do much good to be honest. Even if you could sort of form a line of sightings on the day OF the crash (which makes more sense than the day before, unless it took a day to get to Roswell), no one could prove a thing with that data.

IMO, there is a host of other proof that can be dug up instead, from those directly involved. Friedman interviewed I believe it was 110 witnesses, many who had very astounding revelations in regards to the crash, and events that occurred in the days that followed.

For example: uncovering further truth behind the planes that flew into and out of Roswell in the days following the crash. Friedman uncovered flight records of a massive increase of air traffic, and many of the planes came from what would be considered the bases that conducted top secret research or experiments in aircraft, etc.

IMO, the truth will only be revealed with human sleuthing - uncovering any paper trails in regards to actions that occurred after the crash. Although, I DO applaud any effort to uncover anything else about this important event. So kudos for that.

new topics

join