It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Predictions, and Mayans Symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I had an unusual weird dream last night that we had a big solar flare with strong geometric activity. I remember calling up friends and family warning people to seek underground shelter. The dream did not say where, or when this was going to happen. So no need to panic.

Later in the dream, I remember looking at old Mayan artifacts on an old long wood picnic table. Most of it was old pottery carvings of various masks, and other types of unique 3-d carvings, vases, and artifacts. The only clues I could decode was Yin Yang. Meaning that we need to restore balance to the world. Not sure what the rest means.

I was wondering if anyone else had any dreams of any strange Mayan symbols. I think the Mayans were trying to tell us something, and maybe no one can really decode what they are. I’m not saying that this dream has any real meaning, just thought it was interesting. Just wondering if anyone had any info about the Mayans, and what their symbols could possibly mean. Looking forward to your different ideas.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ambient moon

Mayans in there time had star gazers, or people that read the heavens. They also had ancient prophets and oracles, who told the people of distant visions from coming disasters to earth.
What the Mayans saw deep in the future, about the year 2012, would bring about a great change to the earth through many disasters and the earth going through its great and final cycle, through cleansing!
But the Mayans are not the only ones who predicted such disasters about the end time prophecy.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The Mayan's look up deep into the skys and im sure saw many wonderful sites to behold..They weren't like us busy and sitting on computers ..I'm sure star gazeing was very mystical about the future im sure they saw great changes comeing to to the earth through many disasters..And yes i do feel the Mayans were trying to tell us something about our man kind ..Time will tell 2012 isnt that far away..Peace,sugar,cookie1

new topics

join