It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1922: The Council On Foreign Relations First Volume, Sugar-Coating World Government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Many of us may or may not be aware of the date December 15, 1922, when the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) published a fairly controversial article within the first volume of their magazine "Foreign Affairs". This article was titled "Empire to Commonwealth" by Philip Kerr. The following excerpt has been blasted all across the web on may NWO websites, with the quote:

"Obviously there is going to be no peace or prosperity for mankind as long as [the earth] remains divided into 50 or 60 independent states until some kind of international system is created. The real problem today is that of the world government.

I've grown tired of seeing this quote all over the damn place, with very few individuals ever attempting to go to the actual source or hard copy, so I've attached some scans of a little more from this document, originally appearing on pages 97-98 under the "Section IV: The Future" conclusion portion of the article.

For those who don't know, the CFR was founded the very year before, and the list of members throughout history has been a controversial matter to say the least. If you care to stroll over to the FBI Vault File On The CFR, you'll see what is 222 pages of mostly concerned citizens from as far back as the 1950's inquiring on the organization, its members, and their agenda.

I suppose I'm curious as to who's seen / heard this before, and any additional perspectives on the material..

Good day.

edit on 27-5-2011 by rstregooski because: content

edit on 27-5-2011 by rstregooski because: title

edit on 27-5-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Wow, great find.

This certainly looks like a treasure for my folder of pdf files.

Have some backlog on reading them, but as soon as I read this completely I'll get back with my review/opinion.

Thanks a lot

Edit to say, in the windows preview window I already see pieces blacked out with a marker.

I wonder if the FBI/CFR/CIA themselves have the originals nowadays with all this wikileaks/anon/lolsec stuff going on.

I bet they don't
edit on 24-6-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So these are my notes and conclusion after reading those files. Hope you can use them or find them interesting.

sister organisation in UK first, called Institute of International affairs

men only in the beginning of cfr

File one page 70. Does this mean the FBI has the CFR under investigation in 1942?

File two page 2/3 letter asking if the fbi thinks cfr is subservive? with negative answer

and these names pop up

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

lol CFR afraid of russians spying on their secrets and sending letter to fbi, part2 page 8

Council on American relations? west palm beach florida

Part 2 letter 35 talks about why the fbi doesnt investigate the cfr and accuses of corruption

part 2 letter 43 is very interesting, accusing cfr of influencing both political parties in 1963

letter 53 en.wikipedia.org...

while writer asks for not a standard letter because he is really concerned he gets a standard letter

lmao at page 6 of part 3 funny letter, could be a post on ats

en.wikipedia.org... cfr member

connects with prescott bush ho worked in his bank

part 3 page 17 is interesting about conspiracy ahead of its time

part 3 page 28? does FBI cancel subscription to CFR magazine because of 8$ a year? wow

Part 3 letter 45/46, wow, just wow, such a detailed description

My conclusions are that this covert group is actively conspiring to usurp the constitutional authority of the united states government and direct it towards it own sinister ends

this letter even warns about taking on cfr would be david vs goliath for fbi, wow, this guy knew what he was saying

Letter 61/62 are touching and says Birch Society tries to expose them.

Well final conclusion is did Hoover protect the CFR because of his job or was he connected to the CFR himself?

Because it is sure the FBI has been protecting them all along, sad to see all these letters from concerned US citizens and than BS replies.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
So these are my notes and conclusion after reading those files. Hope you can use them or find them interesting.

sister organisation in UK first, called Institute of International affairs

men only in the beginning of cfr

File one page 70. Does this mean the FBI has the CFR under investigation in 1942?

File two page 2/3 letter asking if the fbi thinks cfr is subservive? with negative answer

and these names pop up

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

lol CFR afraid of russians spying on their secrets and sending letter to fbi, part2 page 8

Council on American relations? west palm beach florida

Part 2 letter 35 talks about why the fbi doesnt investigate the cfr and accuses of corruption

part 2 letter 43 is very interesting, accusing cfr of influencing both political parties in 1963

letter 53 en.wikipedia.org...

while writer asks for not a standard letter because he is really concerned he gets a standard letter

lmao at page 6 of part 3 funny letter, could be a post on ats

en.wikipedia.org... cfr member

connects with prescott bush ho worked in his bank

part 3 page 17 is interesting about conspiracy ahead of its time

part 3 page 28? does FBI cancel subscription to CFR magazine because of 8$ a year? wow

Part 3 letter 45/46, wow, just wow, such a detailed description

My conclusions are that this covert group is actively conspiring to usurp the constitutional authority of the united states government and direct it towards it own sinister ends

this letter even warns about taking on cfr would be david vs goliath for fbi, wow, this guy knew what he was saying

Letter 61/62 are touching and says Birch Society tries to expose them.

Well final conclusion is did Hoover protect the CFR because of his job or was he connected to the CFR himself?

Because it is sure the FBI has been protecting them all along, sad to see all these letters from concerned US citizens and than BS replies.

Wow, good work there, sir...

I thought you might find this series of (3) documents of interest. It's basically a forwarded letter from Congressman J. Rarick to J. Edgar Hoover from a concerned citizen inquiring on the CFR. Hoover seems happy to pursue investigations pending any material into a direct link to said conspiratorial behaivor, or something like that...

top topics

join