It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A freaking ROBOT... yes a ROBOT signed Obama's signature on the patriot act extension

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A robot did it. Really.

Every single freaking time I think I've seen it all with the crimes, unconstitutionality, corruption, they just pull something new out of their butts.

If THIS is constitutional, WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR THE LAW TO MAKE IT CONSTITUTIONAL AND WHEN DID IT PASS?

And why did they used a machine to sign it? Obama was out of the country and needed to sign it before Friday 11:59PM because the provisions would have expired.

Who needs presidents or even congresspeople when machines and robots can do all the work?

Totally disgusting.

EDIT: It seems it's alright and pretty normal... well I guess you learn new things every day.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Presidents have been using Autopens for a long time. Even Thomas Jefferson used one...

For what that is worth. I promise you, he gave the bill his approval or else he would not have allowed for the autopen to sign.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Illegal laws being passed by an illegal occupant of presidency. The U.S should impeach Obama and Usurp the Government. The government no longer serves the interests of the people.
edit on 27-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I believe Thomas Jefferson did it first....I don't use wiki but check it if you want further information about it.

It's not uncommon whatsoever.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My hypothetical question is this... If the birth certificate is found to be a fraud, and the prez is canned, won't his signature on the patriot extension be null and void; and won't the act (which reached expiration) expire for lack of a presidential signature? Also, to renew it, wouldn't they have to start all over? Just wondering...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
How does a country make a vote of no confidence in it's government and get the whole trashcan out?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Did you really think that they would allow the law or the Constitution to get in the way of trampling our rights?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
A robot did it. Really.

Every single freaking time I think I've seen it all with the crimes, unconstitutionality, corruption, they just pull something new out of their butts.

If THIS is constitutional, WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR THE LAW TO MAKE IT CONSTITUTIONAL AND WHEN DID IT PASS?

And why did they used a machine to sign it? Obama was out of the country and needed to sign it before Friday 11:59PM because the provisions would have expired.

Who needs presidents or even congresspeople when machines and robots can do all the work?

Totally disgusting.

I wonder if it was the same one that made the fake birth certificate.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
How does a country make a vote of no confidence in it's government and get the whole trashcan out?

You can't. Or you organize nationwide and you storm every congressman/senator office/front of white house with armed protesters and don't leave till they resign.

Of course people would do that and the army would be in the streets. It would be Egypt again.

No way this end peacefully.

It'll be either slavery or violent revolution. Protests don't work. You can't do Gandhi style protests in America when the government controls all the medias and most people are dumb as a rock.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Of course people would do that and the army would be in the streets. It would be Egypt again.

I would like to share my opinion. I think that it will not go down like Egypt. TPTB here will not let go. The whole darn unmanned military would be used against whoever. Terrorism will be the excuse.

Just my opinion. I got to go. The girlfriend is bit,,,,,,chin again.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The autopin is synonymous with an eSignature online. It means nothing if the signer doesn't put their word behind it; however, if the signer acknowledges their signature, then it is 100% legitimate....no debate about it. Heck, a handshake can be legally binding if both parties acknowledge it's meaning, so why not an eSignature?

So far as I know, Obama has backed up his autopin signature with a verbal affirmation that he did indeed sign the legislation.

Signed, sealed, delivered!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There was another topic on this earlier, i shall quote my original posting in that topic

"Him Utilizing an 'Autopen' should not be the main concern, the fact that he wants to reinstate the 'Patriot Act' should be the main concern"

Change We Can Believe In?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Damn, I was thinking of the awesome possibility of an actual robot signing it...visions of the terminator coming up, shooting down some politicians and secret service, blowing a hole through the side of the wall and smashing the glass that protects the bill, then signing it and behind him, a million red eyes of terminators activate and stand...

not a freaking autopen..bah. I like my idea of doom much more than yours.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It'll be either slavery or violent revolution. Protests don't work. You can't do Gandhi style protests in America when the government controls all the medias and most people are dumb as a rock.

Is voting people in or out based on majority no longer a option? We tend to have (the option of) a revolution every 2-4 years...I think the message should get out and the people should choose based on the information provided. Armed revolution is for when they deny the vote to the citizens...not for when the vote doesn't go the way the minority wish.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
There was another topic on this earlier, i shall quote my original posting in that topic

"Him Utilizing an 'Autopen' should not be the main concern, the fact that he wants to reinstate the 'Patriot Act' should be the main concern"

Change We Can Believe In?

Yes, he was to remove the majority of the patriot act..not keep extending it. I would like a honest answer as to why he keeps extending it all. he needs to contact his base and the people that voted for him and explain his actions.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicomsol

Is voting people in or out based on majority no longer a option? We tend to have (the option of) a revolution every 2-4 years...I think the message should get out and the people should choose based on the information provided. Armed revolution is for when they deny the vote to the citizens...not for when the vote doesn't go the way the minority wish.

When you see the reelection rates, no, elections won't change a thing. Reelection rate in 2010 was above 90%+.

And even if some were kicked out, they just voted for the ``other party``... which is the same thing.

And that is without counting the vote fraud and electronic voting.

That POS Harry Reid was losing the election...then a blackout occurred and when the power came back on, he was winning by several points... and his SON owns the company that was in charge of the voting machines in the state.

And that is just ONE example of the scam they are running.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

A freaking ROBOT... yes a ROBOT signed Obama's signature on the patriot act extension

How can you tell; what is rthe difference anyway?

This is what all of you asked for. You get what you deserve.

jw

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
no congressman read the thing before it was voted on the first time

no president actually signed it into law agian par for the course.

but still

if this doesnt make you mad there is something seriously wrong with you people.

the patriot act is a waste anyways those people who are supposedly targeted have a how to guide of not to be caught.

which defeats the purpose dont you think?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Posted already.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You guys are getting more worked up over this than the actual bill he signed (one of few things i dont agree with the President about) lol. Ya, your alternate "media"/blogger guys are leading you well.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just thought I would add, that while a president using an autopen is nothing new, this is the first law ever signed with one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join