It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tohoku quake coincided with sky 'anomalies'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

A preliminary analysis of the atmosphere and ionosphere over Japan in March reveals infrared and electron anomalies coincident with the Tohoku earthquake, researchers in the US and Russia claim. The anomalies are the latest evidence for a possible link between seismic activity and changes in the atmosphere or ionosphere, although sceptics believe they are unrelated.

Here's an interesting article I found, what could be the cause of this? Seems kinda strange to me......

physicsworld.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Older thread

here

and here

and here

etc...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

It would be nice if this was proof of atmospheric changes brought on either by the quake or causing the quake. It will be tragic if it is more proof of a man made HAARP type energy beam being used for sinister reasons. If it is the former, we can certainly use the data and begin developing equipment to capture the data. If it is man made, then God help us all as we must be at war on some sophisticated level. As so many feel here at ATS feel. That means to me we need to develope the equipment since it will help us no matter what it proves. Data is data and I feel, ulike the global climate change alarmist, that you follow it wherever it leads. Any predisposition of believing it HAS to be HAARP is like believing man HAS to be the major source of heating the Earth after the Sun. WE must see what the data suggests and look for ways to DISPROVE that. This it is what science should do every time. If we disprove portions of it we can move on to what it really is faster than if we keep perpetuating HAARP or Al Gores theories. That stated, I AM thinking HAARP or whatever Russia calls their's, is certainly still on the table until further notice.

join