It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rain Making Machine!!...By NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ok, If this is in wrong place please move where appropriate!

I dont believe this has its own thread as I searched for it and couldnt find anywhere!
Anyway,
This is Jeremy Clarkson talking about NASA's rain making machine....but he looks a lot younger than he is now....I'd say 10 years ago of the top of my head.....this would give them plenty of time to perfect and mass produce this machine!

This sounds like a noise I've heard twice in 2 years....both times it made me go and see what the damn noise was but saw nothing because of clouds!!
Now that makes sense after watching this clip!
Also as many are aware this noise is being reported all over the World!...This could well explain a lot of very strange weather paterns we see today!

Am I wrong to think this?

What is wrong with me??..I cant embed for toffee!!
Link to vid here :

edit on 27-5-2011 by zerozero00 because: struggling to embed vid!

edit on 27-5-2011 by zerozero00 because: bad embed

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Here you go

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

You'r so kind!
Thanks

edit on 27-5-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It's not a rain making machine...they're just testing out the thrusters; it just so happens however, that the exhaust is vapor.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
As soon as i read the title i knew it would be Jeremy Clarkson
I'm not sure this is a rain making machine though because i don't think that its the intention of the machine but i'm sure it lead to ideas for HAARP.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ledzeppelin489

Yup!...But it produces rain clouds when they use it like this...so I see a rain making machine!
Maybe I am wrong with my assumptions... but it makes a very very loud noise which I find a little intriguing !

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
As soon as i read the title i knew it would be Jeremy Clarkson
I'm not sure this is a rain making machine though because i don't think that its the intention of the machine but i'm sure it lead to ideas for HAARP.

Used in conjunction with other equipment ie HAARP and they do have some potential weather changing gear I must say!
But...this is an old clip so who knows what this has inspired NASA to create since!
edit on 27-5-2011 by zerozero00 because: cant spell

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
It's a very impressive machinery. Wonder what would happen if they put something like that in the middle of a desert like the Serengeti? Interesting footage though! Good find OP!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
before speculating " will it work elsewhere " people need to consider its current location carefully - the missisippi WET-lands , and compare the average air-temp and humidity to thhose of thier proposed ` new site `

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
before speculating " will it work elsewhere " people need to consider its current location carefully - the missisippi WET-lands , and compare the average air-temp and humidity to thhose of thier proposed ` new site `

This video clip has to be atleast 10 years old if not older!
I think they could of built quite a few in different places by now if they thought it would be benificial to someone!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Most doubter's reaction to the notion of "weather machines" is one not of not believing, but in absolutely not WANTING to believe that such power is in the hands of... anyone.

There's enough powerful, rich men in the world that the notion of having power to control and command the weather is a must have wet dream. Here we are seeing technology, real, existing technology from I think the OP said 10 years ago?

I'm sure that 10 years is certainly long enough for this design to have been refined by the best minds money can pay for, and that there is a strong possibility that this technology could be being used around the globe, and that this does solve, at least in some cases, the source of the mysterious rumbling noise.

What could someone stand to make from this technology?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Just to go one step further......the air date for this show is 1998!
So....13 years since aired!

Why in the 13 years is there no more footage of this machine.....Hmmmm...makes one wonder!

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Extreme_Machines
just added source!
edit on 27-5-2011 by zerozero00 because: added source!

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Extreme_Machines

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
From January this year;

scientists have been using giant ionisers, shaped like stripped down lampshades on steel poles, to generate fields of negatively charged particles. These promote cloud formation and researchers hoped they could then produce rain.

www.indianexpress.com...

And from vondoonan's Thread; UAE announces Weather Control Technology - Amazing

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The King of Thailand (apparently) invented these machines and loaned them to Australia to help them tackle last year's drought in Queensland

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
They have been using this in England for hundreds of years

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

Funny!

I live a few miles east of leeds so I know what you mean! hehe!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So the most effective way of making rain is to burn tons of extremely expensive rocket fuel in an outrageously loud rocket test facility?

There are at least 2 other threads about this here on ATS. I previously thought the vapor was from the burning hydrogen, but another member informed it's actually from the noise abatement system.

This would just be an extremely inefficient way to create rain. Running full time tanker planes to spray water on an area would be much more reasonable than this. Besides the fact, that as you can see from the video, the clouds don't exactly travel far. Jeremy was getting rained on pretty much right by the rocket testing machine.

In addition to that, the amount of water vapor produced is not even a drop in the bucket compared to cloud cover, even in dry areas.

Calling this a cloud making machine is like calling my car a carbon monoxide making machine. Does my car make carbon monoxide? Sure does. But if someone really wanted to produce a lot of carbon monoxide, they sure as hell wouldn't be so inefficient as to drive a car around all day. Just like if they really wanted to make it "rain" somewhere, simply spraying water on the area would be cheaper, and more effective than building a rocket test site and wasting millions of dollars of rocket fuel to produce a few thousand gallons of water.

But, if you want to think they are building rocket test sites all over the country (or world, not really sure how far reaching you conspiracy is) to do something so simple as bring water to that area, by all means....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Again, think, it's been 13 years. That video shows the process in action, the same process could be refined and improved upon. Also, of course, the fuel's not so expensive if you're the one selling it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I've got a rain making machine at home. It's called an electric kettle

The fact that jet exhaust contains water vapour is nothing new - we've known it for decades. It's the main reason we get contrails. However you'd need rather a lot of these rocket engines to make a decent rain storm. What exactly would you fit them to? And even then it'd depend on temperature and humidity. With most likely any resulting 'rain' evapourating long before it reached the ground.

Still, a ground mounted one would be a good way for a multi-billionaire to water his garden perhaps?

join