It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 years old brings back 6 foot long alligator home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
That some nice kid.

East coast 10-year-old drags alligator home from canal

Florida wildlife officials say a 10-year-old boy dragged a nearly 6-foot alligator home from a nearby canal.

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officers were called to the Rockledge home of Michael Dasher on Wednesday after the boy's grandfather saw the alligator in the front yard.

He's got guts got to admit that.

Way to go kid!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
See ya later, alligator.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

alligator is pressing assault charges. He said the boy called him names like suitcase,boots and belt, the parents when asked where this type of behavior comes from said this " I think he has been watching to much swamp people on discovery channel".
edit on 27-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Swamp people! That's the first thing I thought when I read the title. It is now available on netflix too!

At 10 years old this kid is already trying to provide for his family. Anyone ever have alligator? Gator tail is pretty amazing I must admit.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stefri

Swamp people! That's the first thing I thought when I read the title. It is now available on netflix too!

At 10 years old this kid is already trying to provide for his family. Anyone ever have alligator? Gator tail is pretty amazing I must admit.
Nope but i have eaten snake its like chicken just a little tougher.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

How does a 10 year old drag a 6 foot alligator? Seriously, how is that even possible?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I've had snake as well but alligator is more lean than chicken.

Originally posted by Swills

How does a 10 year old drag a 6 foot alligator? Seriously, how is that even possible?

Determination
edit on 27-5-2011 by Stefri because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
On a more serious note, the child is damn lucky he's alive. This could just as easily be a story about an alligator attacking and killing the child. Wild animal is wild.

On a less serious note.
Have we found the reincarnation of Steve Irwin? Little boy has got big brass ones.
edit on 5/27/2011 by dethduck because: Text prediction = fail.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wow.

About as far as i get.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Brass? I think that boy's swinging some plutonium-tipped titanium cajones! I used to think I was the neighborhood bad boy when I would take care of snakes and the likes down at the creek. This kid may not have a future at NASA, but his balls should get him through life just fine. Great story.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Dang that poor little gator, its hard to feel sorry for it tho cuz it was snapping at him to........I caught a prairie dog once with my hands, and that my friends is not easy to do. I was about the same age as this boy. Prairie dog died from a heart attack I think cuz it was dead by the next day.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I am amazed the 10 year old kid could even walk with nuts that big...

I think the only reason the alligator didnt use him as a snack was because he couldnt beleive what what going on..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
LOL Only in the South...that is all I can say.

When I first moved down here I was shocked at some of the things I saw. I still remember very vividly the first time I pulled up to work, drove around behind the building where I would normally park and found 1 Co Worker and 2 of his friends out there skinning a Gator. I learned that day that the best part to eat is the tail. Supposedly it is very very good fried.

In the few years I have been down here (SW Louisiana) I have gotten used to seeing people cut up, cook, gut or skin deer, gator, wild boar, and pig.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
These animals have survived for millions of years and are one of if not the most feared animals on this planet, and it was captured and taken home by a 10 year old..
That is amazing, I tell ya, The CIA, special forces, FBI or someone needs to sign this kid up now!!

A real life crocodile Dundee! The question is though, can he throw a can of food and stop a fleeing mugger..

edit on 27/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Good to see the kids get out of the house and leve the computers and games ,go out catch a lizard or two .I use to catch Bearded Bragons as a kid got hold of a Goanna for 30 second's one day.That kids the king in my books .

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

You should have taken the red pill! That way you would understand why everything tastes of chicken.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The innocence if it

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

xactly!

kid didn't know the gator could kill him.

mindset like that helps alot sometimes!

gator tail, fried in seasoned bread crumbs on a bed of marinara or fra diavlo.

big seller at my italian restaurant.
edit on 27-5-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

You should have taken the red pill! That way you would understand why everything tastes of chicken.

Chicken is just a universal declaration when describing a food and paves for a basic foundation of the flavor, texture, and consistency. Are you more likely to compare the characteristics of an item with chicken or "the red pill?"

As far as alligator tastes, I would personally compare it to very lean, protein rich meat rather than a plastic encased dose of medication.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
On a more serious note, the child is damn lucky he's alive. This could just as easily be a story about an alligator attacking and killing the child. Wild animal is wild.

On a less serious note.
Have we found the reincarnation of Steve Irwin? Little boy has got big brass ones.
edit on 5/27/2011 by dethduck because: Text prediction = fail.

Oh Steeve-O.. Dear Steve i miss him so. I HOPE this little boy IS his re incarnation... eitherway. this is a special kid...What would Steve Irwin say about what has happened to this beloved world since his death?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join