It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti gravity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Awhile ago I watched a 2-3 video series of a previous top researcher for Lockheed Martin. In the video he talks about an experiment he did using 2 huge neodymium magnetsninside a hollow sphere and took another sphere of the same sides but without magnets. He dropped
Them off of a building at the same time and the one with thenmagnets fell slower then the ones without.

Has any mainstream scientific community or any individual redone this experiment?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Well you have me interested but can you give us some more info please?
Maybe a link to the source.

tlasalt

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Name: Boyd Bushman
Wiki: en.wikipedia.org...
Position while working at Lockheed Martin: Program Manager and Senior Scientist

video: www.youtube.com...

Any insight to this from anyone would be great. I intend to head into physics specifically gravity based on this. To my knowledge it hasn't been done publicly, and if it were to be done publicly it would reinvent everything.

Also gravity is incredibly interesting.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
You may be interested in looking into the claimed use of anti-gravity techniques to build Coral Castle in Florida.

Many researchers believe there is a scientific way to manipulate the gravitational/magnetic/electrical field in or around large stones that result in anti-gravity or reduced gravity of the stones. These untested theories are more related to establishing quantifiable evidence of how large 50+ ton stones were moved such long distances and then precisely fitted together by ancient civilizations (other than the use of current methods known to man, such as ramps, sledges and rollers, etc.).

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Has any mainstream scientific community or any individual redone this experiment?
I wouldn't bother, the guy claims to be a top researcher but he seems to be lacking in basic engineering knowledge. He shows a demonstration of Lenz's law in the video (which looks a little like antigravity) and then he acts like it's mysterious.

Either he really thinks it is mysterious, in which case he's incompetent as an engineer, or he knows it's not mysterious at all in which case he's a hoaxer. In either case, it's clear demonstration you can't take him seriously, or if you do, you're gullible.

Originally posted by matito
You may be interested in looking into the claimed use of anti-gravity techniques to build Coral Castle in Florida.
I did look into it, in fact I've been to coral castle. Here's a picture of his "anti-gravity" device, if you want to call it that, but I call it a block and tackle mounted on a tripod:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
He must not have had a whole lot of confidence in his magnetism theory, as he seemed awfully reliant on his trusty rig...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09ab04affd83.jpg[/atsimg]

Leedskalnin even had a smaller block and tackle to haul up the heavier block and tackle.

I'm sure the guy was just maintaining an air of mystery around himself as he was charging money to give tours of his creation. He may have had pet theories about electromagnetism, but the science was never there.

More pics of Ed and his lifting hoists at themanyfacesofspaces.com

Besides, Wally Wallington can move bigger stones than that around, and he doesn't even need that technology, he does it with sticks and stones. And he does it all by himself.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Boyd Bushman seems like a very credible guy. If he had no idea on how to engineer how would he have achieved his position in Lockheed Martin? They don't seem like the type of company to hire some dumb# who doesn't know # all on how to engineer.

So a person lacking in engineering skills could build the stinger missile?

Also he doesn't make it seem mysterious, it was a basis for his experiments.
He isn't allowed ot fully disclose how they did this stuff, so it may be a reason why you think he thinks its "mysterious".

3 out of 26 of his patents:

1. #6,028,434 100% Test Computer Printed circuits emit ultraviolet frequencies which identify its correct or defective operation. Only 1% to 10% are now tested.

2. #5,999,652 THREAT WARNING - Detection of aircraft and missile plume.

3. #5,982,180 TESLA LIGHTNING - A 500,000 volt, low current strike will trace directly through soil to landmines. Mapping the strike identifies the mine.

Doesn't sound like an amateur engineer to me.
edit on 27-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join