It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I`understand`the`matrix`that`we`exist`in`and`will`attempt`to`explain`it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I`am`in`a`very`deep`meditative`state.I`am`currently`aware`of`my`soulI,`I1have`just`acessed`the`realm`of`my'souls'real'existence.I`have`gained`real` knowledge`of`the`universe`through`breath`alone`and`self`awareness`consiousness.
Please`ask`me`anything`that`you`want`about`the`matrix`beause`in`fact`to`me`it`is.I`know`understand`that`I`can`acess`the`soul`physically`and`it`is`know ledge`that`I`must`share`to`become`better`spiritually.
Please`excuse`my`non-spacebar`use.It`is`damaged.
Acessing`the`soul`is`very`simple`but`not`something`that`I`would`ve`lived`though`if`Iwasnt`mentally`and`physically`strong`and`knowledgable`therefore`I` understand`that`acessing`the`soul`is`better`done`by`being`interested`in`mind`over`matter`and`mind`matter`breath`connection`therefore`I`fear`not`any`ne gative`evil`forces`that`transparently`exist`around`me`when`in`this`state`as`long`as`my`thoughts`are`always`controlled`on`focus`of`existence`of`a`might y`God`I`fear`not`evil.now`iunderstand`how`the`real`self`affects`the`present``I`can`explain`any`metaphysial`truths`as`well`as`basis`of`all`conspiracy`t heories`and`conciousness`also`how`everything`is`always`affecting`us`towards`the`bad.
Please`any`questions.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
Please`ask`me`anything`that`you`want`about`the`matrix`beause`in`fact`to`me`it`is.

What is the matrix?
What exsists beyond the matrix?
Why are we in the matrix?
Are we what we see ourselves to be, in the matrix?
Would it be better to continue in the matrix?
Is the 'Real world', outside the matrix, a matrix to another real world with the possiblity of that real world also being a matrix to another real world?

link   
Wise one...explain to me the the real truth of higher consciousness

link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Can you buy a new keyboard?

xxx

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Ya, how do you fix a broken space-bar...

Sorry, I had to say it.

Other than that, Anttyk47 questions sum a lot of it up for me.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Personally, I don't find Trinity hot. Are there better looking women in the Matrix? I was offered a GREEN pill as an option to the red and blue pills. What's the green pill?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Can*you*tell*me*the*difference*between*the*blue*pill*and*the*red?
2nd

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Personally, I don't find Trinity hot. Are there better looking women in the Matrix? I was offered a GREEN pill as an option to the red and blue pills. What's the green pill?

You cannot stray from republican or democratic parties. Ha. There's only red and blue ^^

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Is it nice to discover the mind as the true nature of your being?

Reality is a construct of the mind.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
if your on windows 7 you can use the onscreen keyboard and notepad to replace all to fix OP OP. not sure if other versions have it... although it dosnt sound like your in the state of mind to do that from the OP.
edit on 26-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

or

I am in a very deep meditative state.I am currently aware of my soulI, I1have just acessed the realm of my souls real existence.I have gained real knowledge of the universe through breath alone and self awareness consiousness.
Please ask me anything that you want about the matrix beause in fact to me it is.I know understand that I can acess the soul physically and it is know ledge that I must share to become better spiritually.
Please excuse my non-spacebar use.It is damaged.
Acessing the soul is very simple but not something that I would ve lived though if Iwasnt mentally and physically strong and knowledgable therefore I understand that acessing the soul is better done by being interested in mind over matter and mind matter breath connection therefore I fear not any ne gative evil forces that transparently exist around me when in this state as long as my thoughts are always controlled on focus of existence of a might y God I fear not evil.now iunderstand how the real self affects the present I can explain any metaphysial truths as well as basis of all conspiracy t heories and conciousness also how everything is always affecting us towards the bad.
Please any questions.

edit on 26-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Who funded, and orchestrated 9/11? was it the government? surely the answer lies within the code.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What is the significance of the apostrophe?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You're in the Matrix to use the Space bar you first have to realize there is no Space bar.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So, OP is all knowing about the "Matrix" and willing to answer any questions...yet he is unable to go on over to Wal-Mart and spend a few bucks on a new keyboard.

Oh wait, this is the "Matrix"...there is no keyboard.

I think the apostrophe thing he is using for spaces are suppose to represent mind bullets

EDIT- Dang it Poker, we were thinking on the same lines there, you just posted faster!
edit on 26-5-2011 by Acid_Burn2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

None`you`can`still`see`the`space.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would love for you explain this matrix. So far you have only answered the question about your use of apostrophes. Barely.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Do our thoughts create our reality?

Do we have a higher self outside of the self that we're aware of?

Is time linear?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sigh. No real answers v.v

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

reply to post by zroth

None`you`can`still`see`the`space.

c'mon bro. what kind of junk is that? I can see the space inside the "o" too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join