It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

If you had read anything but my first post you would know what really happened. When I posted this thread it was the only one of it on youtube [1 hour] the entire video from a news show is on page 4. with the sound.
The man saw it then went in to get his camcorder and it shows him running out in time to catch the bit of video he did catch. Reading as much of a Thread as you can really helps.

the mans name who filmed it is on the thread.
edit on 5/26/2011 by coolottie because: forgot

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This has been news in South America. I think

And Peru is a HOT SPOT for UFO activity! Look at all the ancient everything out there, like the Nasca lines, Sacsayhuaman, Puma Punku, etc

erá real o no? Ovni en Perú 2011.....

AVISTAMIENTO OVNI EN HUANCAYO- UFO IN HUANCAYO,PERU

OVNI EN HUANCAYO, BAZOFIA.

And thats not the area's first UFO sighting, check this out

OVNI EN HUANCAYO, PERÚ

I also think there is a band from the area based on UFOs, or OVNI. This video alone proves we are not alone

edit on 26-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
WOW one of the most realistic looking detailed, UFO's I have ever seen. I, for one think this video is real. I have been hearing lots of reports out of brazil and peru lately about ufo activity picking up large. the us media will never talk about it though. S+F op thanks!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
oh.. SHUT UP !

Yeah, a ship the size of a city just dancing around in the sky merrily isn't a hoax. Ridiculous.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

'cuz everything is JUST like they tell you it is right?

nothing is impossible; however improbable.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Ivann1217 because: second line

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

The first video was not news channel, Here is the news Channel it is TuTeve News

www.tuteve.tv...
edit on 5/26/2011 by coolottie because: link did not work

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's the sort of people that believe this is real that make the hoaxers wealthy.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This guy sees this, then runs inside and grabs his camera, yet only films a single spot in the sky? The camera doesn't even TRY to pan right to pick it up farther along. Also, if you watch closely, there is a small piece of a cloud that sticks out the "ship" passes in front of, while at the same time moving behind the cloud. You can't be in front of and behind the same cloud at the same time.

This is a blatant fake. I can't believe its already 6 pages long. It isn't even a plausible fake.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Who, is paying them? Please, I would like to know how they are making money.
I don't know of anyone that has ever videoed fake or real ufos that go rich.
Pray tell how they are getting rich.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

well that is simple you pick up a camera shoot some random stuff in the sky, bring that to your computer, model some ufo or something else in a 3d program like blender, composite in after effects with some color corrections and shadow adjustments, make 3 or 4 more of them, compact them into a video, send to a special fx company or motion graphics, get yourself a job in the VFX industry = profit by the end of the month

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
not saying its real or fake because im not too concerned... but wouldn't using the Blue of the sky as a "blue screen" be pretty easy? that way the cgi background wouldn't overlap the clouds and whatnot...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm no CGI expert, but I'd expect a ship that large moving that fast would move the clouds around a little. As far as I can tell, the clouds don't move even slightly.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

Oh, so all the people on youtube that have done Fake videos are now working for the Movie Production companies as FX producers. Now that sounds a lot more unrealist than this video. Yeah, we know better than that. He tried
edit on 5/26/2011 by coolottie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

That's the attitude. Makes ya wonder how many real UFO videos they've seen and discounted as fakes. I mean, they haven't found 1 UFO video they like yet

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Nice post.

People should watch the 2nd video. They dont just shoot one spot in the sky. you see them pick up the camera. And fake or not it does look like it is on their news.

Anyone translated that 2nd video yet?
edit on 26-5-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by Swills

Nice post.

People should watch the 2nd video. They dont just shoot one spot in the sky. you see them pick up the camera. And fake or not it does look like it is on their news.

Anyone translated that 2nd video yet?
edit on 26-5-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

Thanks dude, check out all the videos, especially the last one

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Im not saying that all the people are making money of , im saying that if you make a video and if its a good video u get publicity and people come to you, mabe they can offer u a job position or just a freelance job, either way its a reliable way of expanding what you can do and others can see it, a lot people try to uprise in comedy by making comedy videos, others in drama... and some of them manage that successfully...i know that you know that...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

I haven't heard anything on the 2nd one yet. And the gentleman that actually took the video is Orlando de la Cruz. I just sent an Email to the television Station TuTeve, and will post their answer as soon as I get a reply.

edit on 5/26/2011 by coolottie because: messed up sorry

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

I haven't heard anything on the 2nd one yet. And the gentleman that actually took the video is Orlando de la Cruz. I just sent an Email to the television Station TuTeve, and will post their answer as soon as I get a reply.

edit on 5/26/2011 by coolottie because: messed up sorry

Cheers for the reply. Il go check it out now.

And Swils, I did watch all the vids

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

Well, If this video turns out to be FXed someone needs to give the guy a job.
because it is definitely some good work, right
I see what you mean. The guy made it sound like they were all making millions, hell I would try it if that was the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join