It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish UFO (with humanoid inside?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666
Please let me know if you can and what you think

That's exactly what I did. Maybe you should add "As long as it's not critical".

post removed by staff

Ever heard 'play the ball, not the player'? Don't get personal with me, son.
edit on 27-5-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Firstly, you made another wrong assumption that I am physically small by calling me son. Don't do it again!

You contributed nothing to this thread but bad language. If you don't like it then don't give.

The only person making this personal is you.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Dastardly666 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed quote: made it REPLY TO

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

If that is not a balloon, plane or something else, and I have a feeling the one taking the video would know, at least its low enough to tell, then, orbs are entities. But crafts often show up as a orb type light, even if their shape is of a craft, in videos. Mine did, it was a red orb, and though it moved in from the southern left hand side, to over the school, by the time I ran and got my camera, I was zooming in and out of something that seemed stationary over the school. So they're not good to capture, they don't behave in a proper manner.

If a true orb, this would be an entity ,eihter out of body ET, soul of someone departed or being.

What I didn't like in the video was this shadowy reddish thing trying to overtake it??? Just speculation, but I couldn't shake that idea when I was watching and was praying for the orb to be safe and light filled.

An example of an orb, ET, was in the evening last fall late I believe, had a monitoring or contact. Won't go into this too much, but I felt like a craft was nearby, and had an image of a nordic woman, wearing blue uniform. That evening, going to sleep, the covers moved and I was having an examination done. I got up, remembering to take my antibiotics, no paralysis, but then I don't recall ever being paralyzed. So I was at the sink, and my 19 year old son came out of the bathroom across the room and then told me that there was a blue orb, like the color of her uniform, he said about a meter across, so very large, right behind my back.

According to Miram Delicado in her book, she said that the orbs were also probes/sensors, they were used multi purpose, to take readings of the world, to do checkups and even prepare people for abdcutions/contact.

So, orbs can be entities and technology, and even a craft, ie. the light that you photograph preventing you from capturing the real shape under it.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by subby

Firstly, you made another wrong assumption that I am physically small by calling me son. Don't do it again!

You contributed nothing to this thread but bad language. If you don't like it then don't give.

Use of the word "son" in that context is actually a friendly term here in England, as in "go on my son" to a football player. It has no connection with physical size or age.
A turd was quite honestly the only shape I could think of that resembled the blob.
Seems to me that you're against freedom of speech.

Why even write "with humanoid inside?" in the thread title when you know full well it's just a blob?
That seems like you're being deliberately misleading.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Dastardly666

If that is not a balloon, plane or something else, and I have a feeling the one taking the video would know, at least its low enough to tell, then, orbs are entities. But crafts often show up as a orb type light, even if their shape is of a craft, in videos. Mine did, it was a red orb, and though it moved in from the southern left hand side, to over the school, by the time I ran and got my camera, I was zooming in and out of something that seemed stationary over the school. So they're not good to capture, they don't behave in a proper manner.

If a true orb, this would be an entity ,eihter out of body ET, soul of someone departed or being.

What I didn't like in the video was this shadowy reddish thing trying to overtake it??? Just speculation, but I couldn't shake that idea when I was watching and was praying for the orb to be safe and light filled.

An example of an orb, ET, was in the evening last fall late I believe, had a monitoring or contact. Won't go into this too much, but I felt like a craft was nearby, and had an image of a nordic woman, wearing blue uniform. That evening, going to sleep, the covers moved and I was having an examination done. I got up, remembering to take my antibiotics, no paralysis, but then I don't recall ever being paralyzed. So I was at the sink, and my 19 year old son came out of the bathroom across the room and then told me that there was a blue orb, like the color of her uniform, he said about a meter across, so very large, right behind my back.

According to Miram Delicado in her book, she said that the orbs were also probes/sensors, they were used multi purpose, to take readings of the world, to do checkups and even prepare people for abdcutions/contact.

So, orbs can be entities and technology, and even a craft, ie. the light that you photograph preventing you from capturing the real shape under it.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your post Unity.

I believe the person who recorded the video had recorded something similar or the same thing a few days before in the same area.

Again, its difficult to say what it is. I agree with you that orbs could be spying type probes for ETs. There is enough of them going around in different parts of the world. They could be anything but in my opinion, if they are man-made then they are something we are not supposed to know about.

The second video with the alleged figure inside is interesting but very difficult to say or confirm.

I am going to say these orbs are not ordinary aircraft or natural phenomena.

Thanks again.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

reply to post by subby

Use of the word "son" in that context is actually a friendly term here in England, as in "go on my son" to a football player. It has no connection with physical size or age.
A turd was quite honestly the only shape I could think of that resembled the blob.
Seems to me that you're against freedom of speech.

Why even write "with humanoid inside?" in the thread title when you know full well it's just a blob?
That seems like you're being deliberately misleading.

Subby,

There was no need to say the figure looked like a turd. You even said yourself it resembled a blob so you could have said blob.

The reason I wrote 'with humanoid inside?' is because this is what the person who recorded the video claims. All three videos on this thread, along with another thread I created are all related and recorded by the same person.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain and I do apologise for taking the word 'son' out of context. I was wrong.

I am not against criticism and if you feel I am wrong then please feel free to criticise me. If I am wrong I will apologise and admit I am wrong. Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Cool. I apologise for calling the blob a turd, it was childish of me.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I see no humanoid figure in that video at all..It looks like the planet Venus being zoomed in and out on..Just another utube video to me nothing new..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join