It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military set to lead on US domestic cyber-security NSA, CyberCom to spy on you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Military set to lead on US domestic cyber-security NSA, Cyber Command have 'unparalleled expertise

www.theregister.co.uk

The US military will play a leading role in defending homeland America from cyber attacks, and this will include providing cybersecurity to key infrastructure on US soil.

Robert J Butler, deputy assistant secretary of defense for cyber policy, briefed senators in Washington on the plans yesterday. Butler stated that the Defense department would of course safeguard its own .mil domain, but would also closely collaborate with the Departments of Homeland Security and Justice to guard and patrol
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theregister.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.theregister.co.uk...
edit on 26-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

the rest of America's cyber territory.

After posting about how the federal government threatening Texas with a no fly zone. I'm afraid this seem to be far more breaching of our privacy rights. This sounds to much like my favorite book 1984. We are all being monitor, which means that America is officially a fascist state. Big bother is watching us, dam, I can't believe our own generals would sell out. So much for patriotism. I swear I'll fight tyranny if it comes to my hometown and this wonderful country. I've been a rebel my whole life against government elites and will always rebel. Down with tyranny and fascism.

www.theregister.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

It's best to just get on with your life..and not worry about the things you can't change
It is what it is...do you really think that nobody was spying on you before this happened....Don't be a fool...
of course they was...already doing it.. in multiple ways that i cant disclose....

Unless your part of the power elite, a politician, a super rich person or company...then there's nothing you
can do except complain and be angry or sad at the state of affairs...

My advice is the just live your life ...be a good citizen,, be good to your family ...ect...

getting frustrated about all the many things that's wrong with the world....doesn't change anything...

As long as someone isn't saying get on this bus and go to fema camp then why worry...

Just LIVE your life as normal

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Gee the army taking more control over the Pentagon designed internet. What a surprise.

I think I'm just gonna leave internet... soon. I'm tired of all their crap.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
For the most part, it's already being done, military of not. If they find what you say as unfavorable, you post on "risky" sites for ex., they will go further, going into your email to even searching your home.
Sure go on with your life, but know you are being watched. Everyone is a terrorist suspect, homegrown or foreign. Do not ignore that. Knowing is half the battle.
edit on 26-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
No surprise...it's a bad deal but it has been going on for a long time and is only going to get worse.

They dig and dig but there's nothing that is going to keep their secrets hid much longer.

top topics

join