It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever feel like...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just crawling up in a ball, under the comfy sheets, snuggling with your animal and telling work to pound sand? I swear it gets harder every day... yet I realize no money no eat/shelter, etc. My cats have it made!!!!! If reincarnation is true i want to come back as a cat in a wealthy house...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
and groom your crutch? no thanks

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence
and groom your crutch? no thanks

Are you kidding me? My exotic perisan never cleans himself. He just looks at me to comb, and brush him, along with his twice a month bath. He's even to lazy to cover his poop in the liter box...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

sometimes, but since I have 3 cats now, one of which is 23 damn pounds (adopted that way) it usually ends up with me sweating profusely in an uncomfortable position.

I do tell me job to pound sand quite often though.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think everybody feels like that sometimes, take for instance last night for myself. Granted this may have been a case of being overly tired but trying to stay awake until a certain hour knowing I would be getting up at three AM otherwise. But I had a serious case of being pissed off for no reason, so I walked around a bit, swore a bit and bam it was golden. Now happy and actually pretty calm which is a rarity. Just take a breath and remember the whole world is not crap not always anyways.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Well played

top topics

join