It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

edit on 28-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by MrXYZ

Once again:

Your only method of discussion is to tear down tear down tear down. Very boring, and very childish. When you can discuss issues like an adult, come back. Otherwise, go away and stop bothering me. Character assassination is your forte', I realize, but it's a dead art.

Your only "evidence" that Sarah Palin is any of what you claim she is comes in the form of tearing down Biden and Obama. You make me want to vote for Obama since he is all you can talk about even if the topic is Sarah Palin.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Once again:

Your only method of discussion is to tear down tear down tear down. Very boring, and very childish. When you can discuss issues like an adult, come back. Otherwise, go away and stop bothering me. Character assassination is your forte', I realize, but it's a dead art.

My goal isn't to "tear down" stuff...that is, unless undeniable proof (which I and others have provided numerious times) clearly shows that the person in question is blatantly lying and otherwise making a pretty uneducated impression.

I have posted that proof...and you obviously aren't able to refute any of it.

Your entire defence is built on "buhuuuuuu, you're attacking me" and "Obama did...". That's laughable, and goes compeltely against the site's "deny ignorance" mantra. You KNOW we are right, because clearly, you can't refute any of the allegations. Prove us wrong, refute the points we made. My guess is, you can't put your money where your mouth is, and you'll just continue whining about us attacking you.

Just fyi, I'm not so much attacking you, I'm attacking Palin's (or Bachmann's) faulty statements. The only issue I have with you, is that you're blatantly ignoring any negative FACTS that highlight what a clown that woman is. If you had any real rebutals, you'd point out where my allegations are wrong. You not doing so robs you of any credibility, and of course clearly points out that the points made against her are valid.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palin could walk into the White House on a protest vote.
--------------------
Obama is a complete disaster for the U.S. economy.
The libs on this thread cannot deny that.
--------------------
ObamaCare needs to be repealed.
Bachmann or Palin could make it happen the first month of February 2013.
------------
Mitt Romney has RomneyCare wrapped around his neck.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palin could walk into the White House on a protest vote.

You're probably right. I think Sarah is going to drop out and throw her weight behind Bachmann.
--------------------

Obama is a complete disaster for the U.S. economy.
The libs on this thread cannot deny that.

They won't even discuss it. But they will try character assassination.

Did you happen to hear what Bob Beckel said yesterday? He's a Dem strategist. When asked how Obama could defend his dismal failures, he said: "He can't. But it doesn't matter. We will resort to character assassination to deflect the argument."

Beckel says Obama is afraid of Sean Hannity:

--------------------

ObamaCare needs to be repealed.
Bachmann or Palin could make it happen the first month of February 2013.

Any reasonable person would do the same.

------------

Mitt Romney has RomneyCare wrapped around his neck.

I don't buy that 100%. To screaming libs, maybe, but they never would vote for him anyway. He was a Red gov in a deep Blue state, and gave the voters exactly what they wanted. Now, staying with the principles of states rights and "We the People" are the true PTB, is that good or bad?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD BY OP:

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
It looks like everybody just loves Gov. Sarah Palin !

PAGE 40 OF THIS THREAD BY OP:

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Talk about changing one's tune.
I suspect at this rate, pretty soon any Conservative broad with a pulse will be elected. What happened to the Moose burgers dude?

By the way in keeping on topic, wasn't the "Bus to Nowhere Tour" cut short due to jury duty and yet Palin is in Iowa promoting her new mockumentary. Hmmmmmmm? Rumored to be working on her tan hanging out with Jethro and the youngins down at the cement pond. Hey waiter, two more Buds por favor.

/MD
edit on 28-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ATTENTION

Please note that this topic will now remain on topic. Leave the baiting and personal insults at the door please.

Reminder:

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

Thank you.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

I'm sure she can wait to continue her bus tour

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

She'll fire up the bus when it's time to start kicking Obama's a$$ in earnest.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

She'll fire up the bus when it's time to start kicking Obama's a$$ in earnest.

It is not time yet? I thought he was destroying this country? Why does she want to let him do it some more?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join