It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

It is not time yet? I thought he was destroying this country? Why does she want to let him do it some more?

Why don't you ask her? I'd only be speculating.
edit on 3-7-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by MrXYZ

She'll fire up the bus when it's time to start kicking Obama's a$$ in earnest.

It is not time yet? I thought he was destroying this country? Why does she want to let him do it some more?

She's a comedian...it's all about the timing

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Why don't you ask her? I'd only be speculating.
edit on 3-7-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

I am asking you because of your support of her. Can you explain why you would support someone that claims Obama is destroying this country but is too busy doing nothing to do anything about it right now?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Unfortunately that makes sense on a few levels.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I am asking you because of your support of her. Can you explain why you would support someone that claims Obama is destroying this country but is too busy doing nothing to do anything about it right now?

I can't answer that...too many baseless assumptions on your part. I don't know if she is "too busy doing nothing to do anything about it right now", and neither do you.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
G RATED REPOST:

+++++++++UPDATE++++++++++++++++++

Sarah Palin: No jury duty for June

Celebrity politician Sarah Palin's stint as a prospective juror in Alaska appears to be over. The courthouse in Palmer had this recorded message Thursday:

"To all June petit jurors, your services will not be needed for the remainder of the month. On behalf of the Alaska Court System, I would like to thank you for your dedicated service this past month."

www.alaskadispatch.com...

So what is the excuse now? Is the lady running for office or not?

/MD
edit on 3-7-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I can't answer that...too many baseless assumptions on your part. I don't know if she is "too busy doing nothing to do anything about it right now", and neither do you.

I know she has been on a bus tour. Was that more important than saving the country. I know she attended her film premiere. Was that more important? I know she went home for jury duty she did not need to attend. That freed up some time. Why do I know more about what she has been up to than you do?

SarahPalinUSA Sarah Palin
Beautiful drive from MN yesterday, breathtaking scenic run along Des Moines Rvr, coffee w/great Iowans, head to Pella for "The Undefeated"!
28 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

Gosh she sounds busy.

SarahPalinUSA Sarah Palin
*Sigh* Reports of Tour Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated fb.me...
22 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

Ah...back on the bus. Maybe she needs to see more of the destruction of America first hand before she decides it is as important to her as you think it is.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There is no argument that Sarah Palin knows how to get a rise out of the media and create a circus. In the same manner as Lady GaGa, Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan.

But after her thrill with her new toy wanes and her follies are over, she'll need to step up to plate and announce her candidacy. When her stage mom and mockumentary limelight dims, she'll be required to be accountable to the throngs who have placed their faith, trust and money in her hands. There are many reports by conservative media channels that her supporters are becoming restless and annoyed. And while the other legitimate GOP candidates begin to layout their campaigns, policies and platforms, the coy cat and mouse game that Palin plays with the media grows old.

I look forward to learning her quaint ideas beyond bumper sticker slogans for getting our country back on track after being derailed by both parties over last several decades. Progressives such as myself are often ridiculed by claims of being '"fearful" of Ms. Palin which is how our rigorous scrutiny is mischaracterized.

Our only "fear" is that an inept, naive and fame obsessed candidate who abandoned her prior elected position actually could actually be elected to the highest position of our great nation on her woefully dubious credentials at a time when our nation requires a calculated, steady course of rebuilding.

/MD
edit on 4-7-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

I can't see her running against Bachmann. They would mangle each other!! But I'd like a front row seat!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by MaskedDebater

I can't see her running against Bachmann. They would mangle each other!! But I'd like a front row seat!

To be honest, I hope they both run...for comedy's sake. Just imagine how great the resulting Daily Shows or Colbert Reports would be

Especially given that Glenn Beck's now gone...we NEED a replacement clown!
edit on 4-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
To be honest, I hope they both run...for comedy's sake. Just imagine how great the resulting Daily Shows or Colbert Reports would be

That would be Classic! Should during the course of debates, the topic turns to American history:

Bachmann: Our Forefathers world tirelessly to form the NAACP.......

Palin: George Washington rowed his boat across the Potomac with his wooden leg........

/MD

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater
G RATED REPOST:

+++++++++UPDATE++++++++++++++++++

Sarah Palin: No jury duty for June

Celebrity politician Sarah Palin's stint as a prospective juror in Alaska appears to be over. The courthouse in Palmer had this recorded message Thursday:

"To all June petit jurors, your services will not be needed for the remainder of the month. On behalf of the Alaska Court System, I would like to thank you for your dedicated service this past month."

www.alaskadispatch.com...

So what is the excuse now? Is the lady running for office or not?

/MD
edit on 3-7-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

Good post!
I guess the defending attorney decided to cut a deal with the DA.
------------------
BTW, have you seen Michele Bachmanns cool new bus?
It's looks a lot like Sarah Palins bus!
Maybe they will team up?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I so hope Palin runs with Bachmann as the proposed VP...that would beat any comedy show on the TV

Hell, they should go full out and propose Glenn Beck to head the foreign relations department under them.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I so hope Palin runs with Bachmann as the proposed VP...that would beat any comedy show on the TV

Hell, they should go full out and propose Glenn Beck to head the foreign relations department under them.

Oh man, you are soooo funny and clever!!! Hahaha!!!! What will you say next?! Hahahaha!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

edit on 5-7-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Made you laugh hard enough to accidentally double post

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

reply to post by mishigas

Made you laugh hard enough to accidentally double post

Oh oh oh! Hahaha!!! There you go again!

Hey, do ya think your mom will allow you to take your bicycle for a ride after supper?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Good post!
------------------
Maybe they will team up?

Good post? You would've been one of the last ones I'd guess would turn quisling.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Save your judgement of Palin until you see 'The Undefeated'. It has rave reviews for good reason.

It will shame those who jumped on the mock bandwagon and make them realise they got carried along with the witch hunt/ smear campaign.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Good post!
------------------
Maybe they will team up?

Good post? You would've been one of the last ones I'd guess would turn quisling.

quisling??? Where did you get that word?
--------------------
I was glad to hear that the Sarah Palin jury duty is over for now.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join