It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the National Debt Clock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
We need to stop the Debt Clock!!! First things first, we need to stop borrowing money. Next we need to stop the interest somehow. We might be able to do this by clearing some countries of some of their debts. And then fianally we can gradually pay off our debts. Look at this. See how much each person would have to pay.Debt Clock

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I suggest you check out this thread on the same issue. Also, please take note of the address I give that you can send a check to that will be directly applied to the debt. I still haven't heard from anyone telling me how much they sent. Guess people only want others to lower the debt. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The debt will keep rising as these Christian cowbow type presidents continue on there wild rampages through the middle east in an endless string of more war. I'd rather see my taxes go for improved mass transit, environmental concerns, and scientific research. The only "war" i felt was necessary was the cleanup of Afghanistan. The good thing about Afghanistan is that mostly special forces troops are there. The entire "rebuilding" of Iraq is like shoveling money into the toliet (Literally!) Especially when the "newly appointed" leaders get shot up on a daily basis.

join