It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget EAST VS WEST the real battle is NORTH VS SOUTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There is far too much emphasis on current world politics with the old WEST against EAST ideologies.
I put it to you that this is a deliberate smoke screen and that the real battle being fought is NORTH VS SOUTH.
Take a look at this map:-
www.mapsofworld.com...

What do you notice?
All the undeveloped poor countries clearly lie in the Southern hemishphere. There is a political and economical war being waged to induce suffering and poverty. South Africa, Mexico, India. The slums of the world. While Canada, Europe, North America and Eastern Europe and Asia live in comparitive luxury.

Now take a look at this:-
www.webopedia.com...

There is a distinct electromagnetic difference between North and South. This is all part of the North South Divide.
There is no EAST vs WEST. It has always been North VS SOUTH.
Look at all the sports competitions, rugby, football etc, it always boils down to Northern hemisphere vs Southern.
I put it to you that we have all been fooled for a long time by this pseudo geo economical and military lie.
China, Russia, US will never go to war, they are on the same side.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I suggest you get a map that shows the equator, and then figure out what hemisphere Mexico and India are in mate
Australia is in the southern hemisphere and i assure you we aren't a poverty stricken # hole,either is New Zealand for that matter,Funny how the US went to war with Germany and Japan in WW2,mmmm all northern hemisphere country's,but yet the US is Allies of Oz and NZ which are both southern hemisphere country's,sorta shoots your theory down in flames,epic fail mate

edit on 26/5/2011 by Travlla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Problem is, most people on this planet live in the northern hemisphere, as well as being where most the land mass is.

Also, most of the big wars of the 20th century were all fought in the northern hemisphere predominantly.

Here, this might help you get a better sense of were the fighting occurs and between who.
www.conflicthistory.com

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Excuse me, have you ever been to SA? We have slums, just like you, but I would say that we're one of the best countries on this continent!
We used to be a 1st world country, untill! One of the best millitaries untill. Just as we got too good, without other countries, the CIA put a stop to that!
Don't call us a slum!
Not fighting with the OP.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Travlla
I suggest you get a map that shows the equator, and then figure out what hemisphere Mexico and India are in mate
Australia is in the southern hemisphere and i assure you we aren't a poverty stricken # hole,either is New Zealand for that matter,Funny how the US went to war with Germany and Japan in WW2,mmmm all northern hemisphere country's,but yet the US is Allies of Oz and NZ which are both southern hemisphere country's,sorta shoots your theory down in flames,epic fail mate

New Zealand has the highest crime rate per capita in the world.
Crime is predominantly caused by low standards of living and poverty.

The Australian coastal population do ok for themselves(Australia has the most populated coastline of any country in the world), however the inland areas are steeped in poverty.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by madleo

Excuse me but you do not see this sort of thing in Denmark, Sweden or Ireland.
The South has been opressed for far too long, just trying to educate the masses so something can be done about it.
edit on 26-5-2011 by OoohLaDeDa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

You would have had slums if you had 45 million blacks living in you country, with a corrupt goverment that does not care about their poor!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I dont think colour of skin is an issue here so please lets leave that out of the discussion.
What is an issue as you said is corruption. A corrupt Northern hemisphere dominated world monopoly.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa

Originally posted by Travlla

[New Zealand has the highest crime rate per capita in the world.

crime is not caused mainly because of living and poverty.

[The Australian coastal population do ok for themselves(Australia has the most populated coastline of any country in the world), however the inland areas are steeped in poverty.

The inland areas are not steeped in poverty. Where you got that load of crap, I do not know.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa

New Zealand has the highest crime rate per capita in the world.

The Australian coastal population do ok for themselves(Australia has the most populated coastline of any country in the world), however the inland areas are steeped in poverty.

Steeped in poverty LMFAO,care to back that up with some facts?sorry mate i grew up inland and i can assure you my town was not steeped in poverty,can you name any of these towns that are steeped in poverty,
Have you figured out yet that the equator is not the US/Mexican border ?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

Don't forget some wanks/yanks think New Zealand is off the coast of N/W of Australia.

Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The stupid thing is this ridiculous thread got 76 flags and ran for 67 pages.

Just shows how little education Americans get about the rest of the world, then have the arrogance to try to tell the rest of it how it should live.
edit on 26-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

Ex

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Forget EAST VS WEST the real battle is NORTH VS SOUTH

Nope.........No.................Nada........!

It's worldwide Rich Against Poor

( and guess who's winning

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The OP has quite obviously never travelled outside of the United States or he/she would realise just how ignorantly stupid this thread is.

Seriously, how many times have Americans been accused of knowing precisely stuff-all about the rest of the world only to have them come in droves saying 'Yes we do, you don't know what you are talking about" and yet examples such as this thread keep popping up again and again?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am just so utterly astounded how retarded some people are.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
New automobiles are now more expensive in Mexico.

They are booming....America is dead in the water and going down fast. Every country below the United States is BOOMING right now.

Thanks to the Trillions we poured down there......started giving illegal immigrants mortgages in 2005 in America. They bought and sold homes between themselves then fled south of the border with Trillions.

In 2000 our intelligent auto makers started giving auto loans to illegals....who got a new vehicle with little down and nothing but a utility bill.....then fled south of the Border with their new ride to hock.

Not even Jesus Christ could resurrect the United States if he was handing out half a million to every American....and this guy thinks America's better off?

new topics

top topics

join