It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to the ATS to create your own WW3 Scenario / attack with holograms.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
There are many good programs that can be used to create holograms. I would love to see different scenario of holograms such as elitist UFO attack, attacks like 911 and many more. While this would put an end to different kinds of scenario that probably sketched out. All you need is a film clip on the environment you intend to use a hologram attack. Much like the 911 where all the so-called movies is evident hologram.
So come on ATS now, we are creating their own attacks and at the same time, people will believe how easy it is to create something that does not exist or have existed.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hang on... are you saying that the planes never existed???

well try telling that to the population of NYC...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
There are many good programs that can be used to create holograms. I would love to see different scenario of holograms such as elitist UFO attack, attacks like 911 and many more.

So you want people to basically post "Blue Prints" for terrorist attacks?

WOW! Terrorists and TPTB must be running out of good ideas.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by exmouthram

Wake up!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

You have a point
my point is to let people see how easy it is to do this without having to contribute some ideas to the elite. If people knew how easy it is to create and how the human brain regaerar at a terrorist so is this scenario more feasible and affordable than anything else, but that's my opinion and take a look at the first clip, so maybe you understand me?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Are you saying that the 9/11 attack was a hologrphic image or just the video?

new topics

top topics

join