It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this happening to anyone else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I,have felt like this at times.Its when,something doesn't feel right.Like something bad is going to happen.I'd feel uneasiness.Especially when there is a lot of danger or bad storm around.Its like you know something is going to happen.Animals sense it first,but they also feel it from you to.If you are acting strange your pet will to.When I,feel weird,my dog senses it to.Now when I,have the same dream over and over,this concerns me.Sometimes quilt can do this to you.Like something happen in your past and now is resurfacing,because of these bad storms.There is a lot of energy in the air.Sometimes that can mess with you. Also these can be be signs of panic attacks without you knowing it.These bad storms have been giving people a lot of panic attacks.Because of seeing all the damage and possible of coming your way.There has been a lot of depression and panic attacks happening everywhere.Since these storms and our economics going so bad. If it keeps up,maybe you need to see a doctor.Hope you are okay and find out the answers you are looking for. I,pray a lot when I,get these uneasy feelings. Best to you.Watch your dog to,he might be telling you something to.They are very sensible to things that you don't hear or see.good luck and be safe.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I haven't really had any deja vu in a long time, and I haven't had any weird feelings in my gut, but my dog HAS been going completely crazy because of all the thunderstorms - it's funny how scared she gets to be honest; the other night she wouldn't even eat a milk bone, she just left it sitting there on the floor - I was amazed to say the least... I did have a very strange feeling of "pressure" being built up in my head, which I wrote off as being caused by all of the humidity and storms going on, added to the already side effects I have from being on anti-convulsants.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ok, so today I have experienced this sensation probably 3 or 4 more times.. I tried to notice things when it was going on, so I could add them here.

It starts off with getting light headed, almost as if all the air is sucked out of me

Then I slip into another consciousness, not like, out of body or anything, but sort of (this is the closest analogy I can think of) when youre extremely tired, you dream when you think youre awake, like seeing stuff and all.

Then I see a guy, in the middle of two rows of people, he is directing them behind him. He almost looks like howard stern.. but it isnt him, I havent been able to pinpoint who it is exactly, but i KNOW him from somewhere.. When I start trying to concentrate on his face, to figure out where I know him, I slip out of that consciousness back into the real world.

Then I get a knot in my stomach, which almost led me to vomitting outside of my school today.

Then I go through a moment of not being able to breath, fear and shock.. to a couple minutes of trying to figure out what just happened, then I realized what it was and Im fine.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join