It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama`s " date glitch " - symptom of a medical condition ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Possible, I suppose.

But it's more likely he had a brain fart like so many of us do. Writing the wrong date is, I'm fairly sure, a fairly common mistake.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Time flies. I have absolutely no idea where the last three years have gone and I'm not the President of the United States with tons of pressure and a hectic schedule.

Plus I do think time is doing some weird stuff lately. At least that's my impression. Yeah, I know, eyes will roll.
edit on 25/5/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

So he doesn't use the telepromptor anymore?
Maybe he's had stroke then if that helps you think he's still awesome; personally I think he doesn't care enough to pay attention unless it's something, depending on his mood, that says "I'm wonderful" or that bashes or copies bush
at least bush always knwe how many states we have and the date
edit on 25-5-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Does everything need to be a conspiracy? Are your lives so empty that you see every slip of the tongue or typo as a hidden message or signal? Come on people!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

reply to post by seagull

have you read the " alternate explainations " being put forward here ?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Bless your little bitter heart. I hope your not old enough to vote yet.
Of course he uses a teleprompter, as did every President before him if it wasn't paper. That is the silliest statement the right wingers on here can come up with.
So I explain to you that a President has a triplicate schedule, probably 20 speeches a day, 16 hours a day, 365 days a year, and the only thing you can come up with is, doesn't he still use a teleprompter?

I guess critical thinking has fallen out of the public education system.
edit on 25-5-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Haha well said! I think many on this site suffer from a condition called hyperconspiracyparanoia.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
reply to post by SG-17

Haha well said! I think many on this site suffer from a condition called hyperconspiracyparanoia.
Half of us should be in the mental ward. sad but true.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Time flies. I have absolutely no idea where the last three years have gone and I'm not the President of the United States with tons of pressure and a hectic schedule.

Plus I do think time is doing some weird stuff lately. At least that's my impression. Yeah, I know, eyes will roll.
edit on 25/5/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

Have to agree with this. Time does seem to be acting perculiar. But could this be related to the particles being emitted from the sun which are altering the decay rate?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Hmmmm...I'd think by now you'd know how to spell our president's name but I'll cut you some slack. Could it be meds, weariness or early signs of dementia?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Indeed, I have. While anything is possible, the most likely explanation is "brain fart". I could be wrong, of course... and not for the first time, either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join