It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Palestinian Propaganda, and the Truth of how Israelies BELONG in Israel.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I decided to post this here because in the other thread it will just be lost and more anti-jewish propaganda would continue to pop-up and only rarely some truth is posted about the situation in the Middle East.

First of all, BOTH SIDES have committed atrocities, but this post is to show the truth about the Palestinian authority (government) and the Palestinian terrorists.

We all saw the claims and edited videos of the boarding by Israeli commandos, but only after the whole video was shown could we see that the Israeli commandos were attacked as they boarded the ship.

The Palestinian propaganda machine use videos which have been edited to no end, just like the fiasco with the Israeli commandos boarding the terrorist Palestinian, I mean humanitarian Palestinian ship not too long ago which some members were able to debunk with proof that the Palestinian terrorists use every sort of tactics to get the naive people of the world on their side.

One such thread with ample evidence against the terrorist Palestinian propaganda is the following started by OldCorp. BTW, note that I say "terrorist Palestinian propaganda"... nowhere did I say all Palestinians are terrorists, although it is very close.

Link

Anyway, if you just started looking into this you obviously are not aware of all the facts, and one of the facts you are obviously not aware of is that Palestinian terrorist groups, and the Palestinian authorities use children, young adults, and women as well for their propaganda and for their terrorist tactics.

Watch here some of the tactics used by Palestinian terrorists, and the Palestinian authorities, using children as shields, and as scouts, then when children or women are killed they use their deaths to instill hatred against the Israelis, and only the very naive believe these lies that the Israelis are the evil ones.

Here are videos of how Palestinian terrorists, and the Palestin ian authorities indoctrinate children and train them to be terrorists, including to become suicide bombers.

Here is another.

How many if not most Palestinian children are taught to play.

The following deals with how the Palestinian television is used to indoctrinate children and young adults to become terrorists, and this of course is done with the backing of the Palestinian authorities who are the government of the future Palestine.

Here is one video, of the many, of a 14 year old who was strapped with a vest with explosives to become a suicide bomber, but how he changed his mind, as he says he is afraid to die, and slowly takes it off.

You can also see on the above video how the rest of the Palestinians around do NOTHING to protect that child.

In the following you can even hear the testimonies of what happens to Palestinians who choose not to get involved in terrorist activities.

At 1:30 you can read that Palestinians who choose not to be involved either get killed or have to escape to...guess where?... ISRAEL...

So next time you should be doing some real research instead of spending only 15 minutes watching Palestinian terrorist propaganda...

BTW, some of the many "zionists" murdered by Palestinian terrorists include Tali Hatuel and her 4 daughters who were murdered in 2004 by Palestinian terrorists at close range, and the Palestinian terrorists made sure that NONE of the children, or the mother who was pregnant, would survive...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff7c2c289f64.jpg[/atsimg]

Several hours after the murderous attack on the Hatuel family of Katif - leaving David Hatuel bereft of his entire family: his pregnant wife and four daughters - PA radio praised the murderous terrorists as "heroic martyrs," and their heinous crime as one of "heroic martyrdom." In its report the next morning, the PA radio referred to the Jewish residents of Gaza as "settlers" and "terrorists" in light of their plans to build a new neighborhood in N'vei Dekalim. The radio mentioned that the victims of the Sunday attack were "settlers," neglecting to note that they were a pregnant woman and four little girls who were shot to death at point-blank range. So reports Dr. Michael Widlanski of Hebrew University

www.militantislammonitor.org...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There are many members who claim that the Jewish people do not belong to this area, when obviously those who claim this are only ignorant and rely on the propaganda from the Palestinian terrorists but they are never able to provide evidence for their claims, except edited videos of course.

Origins

According to their tradition, the Jewish people originated from the Israelites of the Southern Levant, who had several independent states before being overtaken first by the Assyrian and Babylonian Empires and later the Roman Empire, with a large portion of the population being scattered throughout the world. According to the Hebrew Bible, all Israelites were descended from Abraham, who was born in the Sumerian city of Ur, and migrated to Canaan (commonly known as the Land of Israel) with his family. Genetic studies on Jews show that most Jews worldwide do indeed bear a common genetic heritage which originates in the Middle East, and that they bear their strongest resemblance to the peoples of the Fertile Crescent, with only minor contribution from their host populations[17] (historically due to the taboo on intermarriage in Jewish tradition, the low number of converts to Judaism, as well as the general isolations and persecutions of Jews throughout history). According to some Biblical archaeologists, however, Israelite culture did not overtake the region, but rather grew out of Canaanite culture.

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/354cab650b94.png[/atsimg]

The Levant is defined as the geographical region bordering the Mediterranean, roughly between Egypt and Anatolia (modern Turkey). The Southern Levant is roughly encompassed by Palestine, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, along with the the modern sovereign states of Israel, Jordan and the southern part of Lebanon. The Greek term for the area - Coele-Syria[1] - was described as stretching from the Beqaa Valley of Lebanon to cover the entire area south of the river Eleutherus including Judea. The historian Diodorus Siculus indicates Coelo-Syria to also include the Palestinian coasts as far south as Joppa. These terms are used by archaeologists and residents of the region who wish to avoid taking a modern geo-political stance in a region rife with border disputes.

en.wikipedia.org...

+20 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
when you are just a young kid, your father gets murdered by soldiers in front of you, your house gets taken away. no money and no food. you grow up in a camp with no future. your friends get killed everyday and you see it on TV, when you are oppressed to the point of death and suffering and you see it all around you then thats when you realise in war there is no mercy. so the palestinians have the right to fight back in every way possible to ensure their survival.

you can call them terrorists or what ever you want, those men fighting are real, they dont have tanks and planes, they're not supported by huge military industries. these men are fighting for truth and they are right. No matter what faith you are, when you fight the nwo then you are real i'm with you.

now tell me what the STAR OF DAVID means?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Hindenburg because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The argument that the Jewish people are entitled to live in Israel because their ancestors allegedly lived there approx 2000 years ago is frankly ridiculous and, imo, not even worth discussing.

+16 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

and how is what you posted NOT propaganda? you could easily rename this thread "Israel Propaganda, and the Truth of how IsraeLIES belong in IS RA EL

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi to you!

All of what you say has much truth. The hatred of Israel as a state by the Palestinians is widespread and intense. This is not in doubt.

However we must ask why that is so. It is obvious because suddenly a huge multitude of Jews returned all at once to a land after 2,000 years. These were a people scarred by genocide after the atrocities of WW2. They also moved many Palestinians from their homes forcibly and brutally to make room for the returnees! This is ongoing.

There are legitimate interests and claims on both sides. You know I once wrote to the United Nations and suggested that they bring both Israel and Palestine into the European Union. Crazy? I think it would work. Israel is a very European country and the Palestinians could then benefit alongside Israel from all the rights enjoyed by European citizens. Europe may have failed in many areas but stopping wars between states has thus far proved to be a success. Drawing these two countries into a wider community could start to break the tension and distrust.

But in the end it is upto Israeli and Palestinian people whether it is worth it to continue the fighting and the sacrifices on both sides of their sons and daughters. I don't think it is. Love thy neighbour as thyself! That is the only advice I can give.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You actually have one there that was taken inside Hizbollah territory using kids also.........and you probably know about the kids and young adults with disabilities they dumped in an old building then Hizbollah started firing from it hoping the IDF would hit it........except it was all filmed before and during by the IDF so they were aware.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
Hi to you!

All of what you say has much truth. The hatred of Israel as a state by the Palestinians is widespread and intense. This is not in doubt.

However we must ask why that is so. It is obvious because suddenly a huge multitude of Jews returned all at once to a land after 2,000 years. These were a people scarred by genocide after the atrocities of WW2. They also moved many Palestinians from their homes forcibly and brutally to make room for the returnees! This is ongoing.

There are legitimate interests and claims on both sides. You know I once wrote to the United Nations and suggested that they bring both Israel and Palestine into the European Union. Crazy? I think it would work. Israel is a very European country and the Palestinians could then benefit alongside Israel from all the rights enjoyed by European citizens. Europe may have failed in many areas but stopping wars between states has thus far proved to be a success. Drawing these two countries into a wider community could start to break the tension and distrust.

But in the end it is upto Israeli and Palestinian people whether it is worth it to continue the fighting and the sacrifices on both sides of their sons and daughters. I don't think it is. Love thy neighbour as thyself! That is the only advice I can give.

Wrong it wouldn't solve anything, so long as Israel is laced with people who percieve themselves as "the chosen ones" they won't get along with anyone who doesn't agree...

+7 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If Israel had nothing to hide during that flotilla thing, why did they take all the camera's and memory cards? hmmmm?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Israel has tried to play by the rules since day one. Arabs decided to launch a war against Israel and ignore the Belfour declaration because they didn't want to share or have two nations. Now apparently this is what they want--even though it was offered years ago.

Palestinian's are a 'death cult" full of hatred and violence--it is all they know. Israel has been more than tolerant toward them. They get funding from cowardly nations that cannot fight a real war and win. They are pawns who's lives are worthless to Saudis, but are to dense to see it. No other nation (think of the US) would have shown as much restraint as Israel has shown over the years.

The only think they have mastered is the media misinformation war with lemmings and puppets who can't think independently for themselves.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

So you are on the side of Palestine and not Israel? And you believe the Palestinians claim to the Land is more legitimate than the Israeli's?

My own stand is that both the Israeli and the Palestinian claims are legitimate.

The alternative is to forcibly evict all the millions of Jews living there and place the whole of Israel under Palestinian and Arab control. Is that what you would like to see happen now?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The U.S. being involved is crazy, we have no business with any of those people.

So the jews had the land hundreds or thousands of years ago, that does not mean they deserve it now, or when it was stolen to be gifted to them. Are you ready to give up your property for someone who says their ancestors lived there long ago? I know that all land was taken over, especially in America, but that has nothing to do with me.

I never asked to be here.

israel and palestine base these "facts" off race, and faith, both of which is no reason for the U.S. to be involved and no reason for them to be killing each other.

If you really believe the stuff posted, be a good example in practicing what you preach and either give your land back to the natives whose ancestors "owned" it long ago, and move to isreal or palestine, or just move to isreal or palestine
edit on 24-5-2011 by violence=answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

How many Palestinians have lived on the land for more than 150-200 years?

Very few. Most of them started arriving in towards the end of the 19th century to early 20th century as labourers actually.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Propaganda vs Propaganda....please remove Truth from your title.

Facts? Kind of like the 6 million Jews that died at Auschwitz? Or the Soap? Or the Lamps? So much truth....
edit on 24-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

So you are on the side of Palestine and not Israel? And you believe the Palestinians claim to the Land is more legitimate than the Israeli's?

My own stand is that both the Israeli and the Palestinian claims are legitimate.

The alternative is to forcibly evict all the millions of Jews living there and place the whole of Israel under Palestinian and Arab control. Is that what you would like to see happen now?

Actually I would like to see the Israel get over themselves and their self righteous indignation that they are "gods chosen people" and "the land of Israel" was GIVEN to them by god as their rightfull land yada yada...

I'm not on either side really but I can see an obvious social problem here that transends land or border issues.

I guess its just much easier for me to see why the palestinians are pissed off and launching missiles by being kicked out of the land they were occupying even further and further and further... etc...than it is to see why Israel is pissed off no one will acknowledge their self proclaimed awesomeness bestowed upon them by god...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

reply to post by Sly1one

What nation would accept being attacked by incompetents, taking defensive positions and then giving the land back? The only reason they keep getting "kicked off their land" is because they stupidly launched attacks they could not win. If Montana attacked Alberta and we repelled them all the way to Great Falls, I would take the land and keep it as a buffer zone...Israel is acting rationally based on their situation.

Actually I would like to see the Israel get over themselves and their self righteous indignation that they are "gods chosen people" and "the land of Israel" was GIVEN to them by god as their rightfull land yada yada...

I'm not on either side really but I can see an obvious social problem here that transends land or border issues.

I guess its just much easier for me to see why the palestinians are pissed off and launching missiles by being kicked out of the land they were occupying even further and further and further... etc...than it is to see why Israel is pissed off no one will acknowledge their self proclaimed awesomeness bestowed upon them by god...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well their ancestros did move there back then, joined a little later by the Jewsih returnees. As it stands there are both Israeli and Palestinian people who were born in that land. These are the people of the future. These are the alternatives;

1. Kick out all the Palestinians.

2. Kick out all the Jews.

3. Create two seperate states of Palestine and Israel with ongoing war whilst no border agreements (what is happening now)

4. Create two seperate states of Palestine and Israel with consensus on borders = peace.

5. Live in one state where both share the land and share power.

I will tell you what I think. I want an Israel, I want a Palestine. I want mutually agreed borders and them both to belong to a wider community to temper and balance these two very different peoples. Why? It is the only realistic and peaceful solution that will end the suffering on both sides.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
The argument that the Jewish people are entitled to live in Israel because their ancestors allegedly lived there approx 2000 years ago is frankly ridiculous and, imo, not even worth discussing.

No, it is worth discussing because in fact it is a huge lie with no historical proof whatsoever that it could be real (save some interpretation of the king james bible)

Shlomo Sand (pronounced Zand; Hebrew: שלמה זנד‎) (born 10 September 1946 in Austria) is professor of history at Tel Aviv University

the people who were the original Jews living in Israel, contrary to what is official, accepted history, were not exiled following the Bar Kokhba revolt. He has suggested that much of the present day world Jewish population are individuals, and groups, who converted to Judaism at later periods. Additionally, he suggests that the story of the exile was a myth promoted by early Christians to recruit Jews to the new faith. Sand writes that "Christians wanted later generations of Jews to believe that their ancestors had been exiled as a punishment from God."[7] Sand argues that most of the Jews were not exiled by the Romans, and were permitted to remain in the country. He puts the number of those exiled at tens of thousands at most. He further argues that many of the Jews converted to Islam following the Arab conquest, and were assimilated among the conquerors. He concludes that the progenitors of the Palestinian Arabs were Jews.[8]

en.wikipedia.org... (Shlomo Sand)

-> the Palestinian are the only descendants of the jewish people from David kingdom
edit on 24-5-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I got your drift totally. Thanks for that. What a great big mess it all is!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by bluemirage5

Well their ancestros did move there back then, joined a little later by the Jewsih returnees. As it stands there are both Israeli and Palestinian people who were born in that land. These are the people of the future. These are the alternatives;

1. Kick out all the Palestinians.

2. Kick out all the Jews.

3. Create two seperate states of Palestine and Israel with ongoing war whilst no border agreements (what is happening now)

4. Create two seperate states of Palestine and Israel with consensus on borders = peace.

5. Live in one state where both share the land and share power.

I will tell you what I think. I want an Israel, I want a Palestine. I want mutually agreed borders and them both to belong to a wider community to temper and balance these two very different peoples. Why? It is the only realistic and peaceful solution that will end the suffering on both sides.

Option 3 is the only viable solution, but their are too many Palestinians that have vested too much hatred and anger into destroying Israel. If Palestinian's ever did get their own country it would become a corrupt dictatorship run by goons that would start wars with Israel all over again. So, really, not much would change.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join