It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from ChadBroChill17 - New member introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Finally took the jump from being a lurker for several months to actually getting an account. I'm interested in anything related to conspiracies, ufo's, nwo and all that other jazz. I enjoy ATS because members usually link stories from other sites that the MSM doesn't and provides different takes on them. I do take things with a grain of salt (even on this site) but if there's a different side of a story then what we're told, I want to hear it. Cheers

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadBroChill17

Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Welcome, and a proper intro at that: who you are, why you are here and what your interests are.

Wait, you don't have a super secret mega plot that you can't give all the details on and that you were told from a "source that can't be named"? Weird and yet refreshing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I hope you don't have a bag full of black dildos and like listening to jack johnson and also play game cube. I've got my eye on you!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dadank

Its nothing any normal american wouldn't have in his bag. Just looking to chill with some bros.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There are lots of news on the tele but how many news reports are there about good people doing good deeds for others? Is it not important to be a good person? I do believe so.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Here is some Bros to chill to,I hope this is what you meant.Welcome to ATs
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join