It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Official Calls Netanyahu's Speech A 'Declaration Of War'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yeah I caught a few parts here and there. I don't know what to think of it...Then yet its all political rhetoric, and I don't buy rhetoric.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the biggest threat to this country is its own government and it always will be.

let isreal and palestine sort out there own crap we have too much crap to deal with here at home.

gotta be able to take care of yourself before you can help anyone else but then agian when it comes to the rest of the world screw em they been screwing us for far to long.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think the palestinians and iranians should be sent to guantanamo cuba to live as terror suspects....

Ok, seriously I think netanyahu and obama have been acting very strange of late, but from the palestinian side we get the same old "no peace deal, all the jews into the sea, israel is a terror state that kills babies, yada..yada"

When somene(arabs) picks on you(israel) for decades and gets no definitive answer(expatriate them forcefully), then hamas and fatah will think your a big sissy and eventually destroy you. AFAIK all the wars were forced on israel and israel won each and every time.

Now obama says "go back to 1967 border" and forget what you have already won. I would tell obama *KISS MY ASS IDIOT* and hang-up the phone. Then give palestinians an ultimatum: *become an israeli citizen or leave the country at once*. If the iranian fundamentalists want to do something about then let them; it will only prove ahmadinejad was lying when he said "we want nuclear energy for peaceful purposes such as electrical powerplants".

That is all I have to say. Apparently israel is a nation of cowards and they are definitely paying the price for it. Conversely you don't see many native americans bitching about their lost land or the fact they live on reservation land. You also don't hear mexicans whine about arizona and new mexico. Why is that? Because its done and over with and they understand they lost to a superior enemy. Even japan does not hold bad feelings toward america despite the fact they were bombed with nukes.

Get some balls israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TREASONFX
Israel does as it pleases. Israel does not care about what the international community thinks aslong as american goverment continue to back it, israel will say and do what it wants the only goverment who can tighten the screw on israel is the US goverment

This kind of uninformed drivel really is quite inflamatory. Israel is fighting for its very existence. The pre 1967 borders were quite difficult to defend militarily. The Israelies are not stupid, their not going to willingly put their head on the block for anyone.

The arabs have always broken peace deals by firing rockets or blowing up buses of innocents. They do not intend to ever make peace with Israel or allow the israelies to live in peace. They have NEVER stated that Israel has a right to exist.

Dont forget Israel is the only true democracy in the middle east. As Netanyahu said, Israel is whats right with the middle east, not whats wrong with it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

The reason is because the global media uses sensationalism against israel without bothering to explain anything in a way that makes sense. Everything is always israel's fault and the palestinians are "those poor little things".

Why don't people learn history and use critical thinking anymore? Why don't they take out a map of the middle east to see how much land arabs, christians and jews have? Why don't christians have a problem with jews in israel?

The media has an nwo agenda, and its clear as day by now!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join