It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad survives assassination attempt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's interesting to see the brainwashed bigots in the west - and I have noticed this here as well as in any other forum, be it CNN.com or MSNBC or other.

It is directly visible how brainwashed they are, by the media repeating one thing over and over again, and then these bigots really start to believe it - and IMAGINE, they do not even ask for proof anymore - they do not care I think. They are "happy" to be what they are.

I had seen this lately, e.g. on CNN forums when Bin Ladin got "killed" and everyone was "yay!" and if one disagreed on anything they would all jump "but he killed 3000 americans" - and NO ONE, really NOT ONE of those chearing ever asked himself "wait a minute ... do we really know he did that?"

Imagine, and even the "Wanted" Poster of the FBI on Bin Ladin DID NOT name "9/11" as a crime he is wanted for. The crimes listed were in connection with embassy bombings, but NOT A WORD on 9/11.

Bin Ladin himself NEVER admitted being responsible for 9/11 - in fact a week after it, in a direct interview HE DENIED having to do anything with that. The same was denied by the Taliban as well.

But now, 10 years later - everybody in the west seems to have "forgotten" this (I may add "conveniently").

And look at this charade on Ahmadinejad now - people here and in every forum saying crap like "oh, they missed him! Too bad!!!"

Yet, not one of them ever askes HIMSELF "Wait a minute, why exactly do I want this guy dead?"

Nope, brainwashing par excellence - a "misquote" here on MSM, an "Opinion" there from some "official" government spokesman - and BAM! - here we got Ahamdinejad, hated and cursed from basically everyone in the west (respect to the few exceptions!) - whereas he himself probably has no idea why do people in the west want him dead.

He never attacked the west, never bombed USA, never really DID ANYTHING.

I continue obeserving this and seeing in real time how the opinions are shaped - I see it, as I said, in forums, I see it in the media, hell I even see it in the street. Somehow everyone hates this guy and wants him dead - but when asked why ... they don't really know - they sprout something about him saying he wants to wipe out the jews and crap like that - but can NEVER prove this with any substantial proof when pushed.
Yet, although he cannot prove this, just like he cannot prove Bin Ladin was responsible for 9/11 he still holds on to his oppinion, stubborn. I can almost see him shutting his eyes, putting fingers in his ears and shouting "nononononoonono nope, dont wanna listen, dont wanna see, dont talk to me .... nonononono".

Pathetic.
edit on 24/5/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Perhaps he’d prefer one of the opposition leaders that are currently under house arrest for organising protests and being warlocks or anti-Islamic Western spies or some bollocks like that.

Karoubi's neighbours were forced to leave their homes because he may have been able to devise some method of communicating with them, so they recently let Karoubi leave his house so that he could pick a new house to be imprisoned in and his old neighbours could move back in! The Iranian Government are nice like that.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I remember the "hostage crisis" too, which Reagan manipulated through the Arms-for-hostages deal to get elected. I also remember how the US took out the democratically elected leader Mossadegh with a CIA backed coup to install the Shah who established a police state run by the Savak, a group of enforcers on par with the Gestapo.

It shows that as a young man he was not afraid to risk his life for his country, something I think is commendable. When the US and Britain go around controlling the destinies of other nations through subterfuge and terrorism it is no surprise that ordinary people (even students) rise up to claim their nationality. our government calls them "terrorists" (like the Sandanistas) but the people of that nation think of them as freedom fighters.

30 years of trade sanctions against Iran and we still cannot bring them to heel because leaders like Ahmadinejad put their countries' interests first and will not bow to the Western powers will. When is the US going to start treating other nations as equals? Once we can do that less radical people than him will have a chance to wield power.

Until then I applaud the man.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

AND he came from FRANCE where he was treated to the BEST of Everything, cause the French thought they could pull another vietnam, cause the overthrow of American cia backed Shaw
who himself overthrew the elected govt. of ,,Farrahda????., and a King would control Persia once again, buttttt,,

lol Ayottola betrayed the french and put his own religious/followers/priests/whatever,, in full control and kicked EVERYONE out except, ,,,,,

ANd YEA CANADA! remember the canadian ambassador,,
How many Americans did we get out?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I hear and understand (and remember) a lot of what you are saying/writing.

I would agree with you... up until he started calling for the destruction of the USA/West.

One thing to be a citizen of a country and standing up for what you think is right etc. It's another thing to become a terrorist organizer and/or supporter. I don't see how that gets him any hero points.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Do you not realize that Ahmadinejad represents the more moderate elements of Iranian society?

We should be supporting democratically elected, non -religious leaders, not cheering assassination attempts on their lives.

Regardless of anyone's politics wishing death on anyone is morally devoid and smacks of the official US line towards our supposed enemies of the state.

Just because Obama says we can kill anyone we like does not make it right or necessary.

I agree, just because Obama says it is ok does not make it right, but on the flipside, there are instances where it is out of necessity that makes it right.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

So the people saying that ahmadinnerjacket , isnt a moderate and is a horrible person for not lifting a finger when peacefull protesters were gunned down in the street ............are bigots?

Wow......thats an interesting turnaround there buddy!

hey btw, you were doing the name calling in your thread, so i would accuse you of being the bigot before anyone else...............

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

And when did he call for the destruction of the west? (waits for the wipe off the map misquote)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I hear and understand (and remember) a lot of what you are saying/writing.

I would agree with you... up until he started calling for the destruction of the USA/West.

One thing to be a citizen of a country and standing up for what you think is right etc. It's another thing to become a terrorist organizer and/or supporter. I don't see how that gets him any hero points.

How many people across the globe has the US been directly responsible in slaughtering? Large number, I'll give you a while.

Now Iran? Short answer, don't bother.

I am tired of these stupid games. Not a single dimwit can provide proof at all, of how Ahmadinedjad is a threat, or "terrorist", much less a terrorist organizer. I suppose because Iran has a standing "indifference" with the west, which means they are immediately a terrorist state because they do not grovel?

There has been no proof, at all, that Iran wants to build nuclear weapons. Only propaganda or quotes taken out of context, such as the claim on how Ahmadinejad wants to wipe out the Jews. Patently false, and no direct quote will show him saying anything as such. Good luck in finding it.

Iran and Ahmadinejad hyped a big "secret" to show the world a while back, and everyone was worried. The big secret to be unveiled? Green energy, and electric cars. Oh my goodness, what a criminal mastermind! It's a ruse!! He's feigning innocence and concern for his country's economic and structural well-being to hide the fact that he's a criminal terrorist organizer so he can build weapons of mass destruction in his underground secret death fortress of doom!!

Give me a break.

If you all want to start World War 3, you can pull out your army men from the closet and have at it.

It's funny, I can be friends with a lot of Americans, and find them reasonable and friendly, up until the point they call for the destruction of the Middle-East/Iran.
edit on 24-5-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by anon72

I remember the "hostage crisis" too, which Reagan manipulated through the Arms-for-hostages deal to get elected. I also remember how the US took out the democratically elected leader Mossadegh with a CIA backed coup to install the Shah....

The "Democratically elected" part of the story get's a fair amount of play with regards to discussing Operation Ajax. However it needs to be represented in it's proper historical context IMHO. It wasn't a general/popular election as many envision. Also the Shaw was the one who appointed him...

It's interesting to note that initially and maybe foolhardily TPTB in Iran during that period thought that Mossadegh could be controlled. [Another Puppet] His popularity grew after he was elected by Parliament and he demonstrated his desire for a stronger Iran with less influence from the West as well as keeping his eye on Iran's Northern Border.

Mohammad Mosaddegh

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06fc9f402126.jpg[/atsimg]
Election as prime minister

On 28 April 1951, the Majlis (Parliament of Iran) named Mosaddegh as new prime minister by a vote of 79–12. Aware of Mosaddegh's rising popularity and political power, the young Shah appointed Mosaddegh to the Premiership.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0402488d3dcb.jpg[/atsimg]
Mosaddegh shaking hands with Mohammad-Reza Shah in their first meeting after Mossadegh's election as Prime Minister

Source

In 1951, after the assassination of prime minister Ali Razmara, Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh was elected prime minister by a parliamentary vote which was then ratified by the Shah. As prime minister, Mossadegh became enormously popular in Iran after he nationalized Iran's petroleum industry and oil reserves

because leaders like Ahmadinejad put their countries' interests first

Some could say that the US has been looking out for IT's best interests as well....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by anon72

And when did he call for the destruction of the west? (waits for the wipe off the map misquote)

That was the israel statement you were referring to............not the west.........might want to get it straight before you start into it..........

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Iran was beginning to copy the accepted way of change, they said ok both a King and a elected Parliament CAN work in the Middle East,
(See Picture of mossadeck kissing shaws hand.)

Enter SERPENT

And since 1951

"Iran after he nationalized Iran's petroleum industry and oil reserves"

and it has been big oil running things ever since, thats what was meant by beware the industrial complex,

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Some people consider Israel part of "The west". Ok well i'd love to hear where he talks about destroying the United states and Europe.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Cool nice post man.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Do you not realize that Ahmadinejad represents the more moderate elements of Iranian society?

Dosen't say much for Iranian Society then....now does it? I can't even fathom that you are attempting to make him a moderate.

Hey I have an idea, next time Iran has FREE elections, why not let the 40% of candidates who weren't even allowed to be on the ballot participate and count all the votes cast. That would be a start.

The day I praise Ahmadinejad as a moderate, I need to get medicated.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Ask and you shall receive:

Apr 18, 2011
Iran’s Ahmadinejad calls for destruction of US and Israel, says America fomented turmoil in Arab world

Speaking at the country’s annual Army Day Parade, the Iranian president also reiterated his customary calls for the destruction of the State of Israel which, he said, dominated the Middle East in conjunction with the “Zionist” leadership in the United States.

Source: www.thecommentator.com...

October 26, 2005
Iranian President Calls for Destruction of Israel and the West
Source: www.militantislammonitor.org...

And, of course, a YouTube video:

edit on 5/24/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

reply to post by anon72

I remember the "hostage crisis" too, which Reagan manipulated through the Arms-for-hostages deal to get elected. I also remember how the US took out the democratically elected leader Mossadegh with a CIA backed coup to install the Shah....

The "Democratically elected" part of the story get's a fair amount of play with regards to discussing Operation Ajax. However it needs to be represented in it's proper historical context IMHO. It wasn't a general/popular election as many envision. Also the Shaw was the one who appointed him...

It's interesting to note that initially and maybe foolhardily TPTB in Iran during that period thought that Mossadegh could be controlled. [Another Puppet] His popularity grew after he was elected by Parliament and he demonstrated his desire for a stronger Iran with less influence from the West as well as keeping his eye on Iran's Northern Border.

Mohammad Mosaddegh

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06fc9f402126.jpg[/atsimg]
Election as prime minister

On 28 April 1951, the Majlis (Parliament of Iran) named Mosaddegh as new prime minister by a vote of 79–12. Aware of Mosaddegh's rising popularity and political power, the young Shah appointed Mosaddegh to the Premiership.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0402488d3dcb.jpg[/atsimg]
Mosaddegh shaking hands with Mohammad-Reza Shah in their first meeting after Mossadegh's election as Prime Minister

Source

In 1951, after the assassination of prime minister Ali Razmara, Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh was elected prime minister by a parliamentary vote which was then ratified by the Shah. As prime minister, Mossadegh became enormously popular in Iran after he nationalized Iran's petroleum industry and oil reserves

because leaders like Ahmadinejad put their countries' interests first

Some could say that the US has been looking out for IT's best interests as well....

"Nationalizing" the oil industry in Iran was a big mistake. Not only did it put a scare into the West, which feared that a more independent Iran would be more easily influenced by Russia, but it was outright thievery on the part of Mossadegh.

The Iranian oil industry was hardly "Iranian." Every pipe, every fitting, every barrel in which they put the oil was paid for and supplied by Western oil companies. I'd be a bit pissed too if someone just up and stole - excuse me, nationalized - a multi-billion dollar investment.

BTW, love the pic where Mossadegh is goin' low to kiss the Shah's hand. Iran needs another Shah; anything would be better than the freaks they have running the show now.

ETA: The comment that you (Slayer) had responded to wasn't quite accurate. Negotiations with the Iranians were conducted in secret and had no bearing whatsoever on Reagan's election; Carter's bungling of the rescue at Desert One pretty much assured his defeat.

In re: The OP: If the Mossad or CIA wanted Ahmedwantsadinnerjacket dead, he'd be dead. No assassination attempt here (unfortunately.)
edit on 5/24/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
OldCorp.

If the Mossad or CIA wanted Ahmedwantsadinnerjacket dead, he'd be dead

I didn't say it was them-nor did the article (other than to allude to it in Point 3 at the end of the article.

I think, if it was an attempt, it was locals.

Who knows. And, we'll never get the truth from any Iranian Gov't source. So...

And, I can't really agree with you on the CIA/Mossad. They want him dead-I believe. They just can't be the ones to do it (now anyways).

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Obviously Israel will try to assassinate him.

There's three ways of dealing with a country that won't cooperate with you. Assassination, coup, or invasion. Israel has been guilty of all three on numerous occasions. Plus, Iran doesn't play ball with Israel. Only plausible culprit at this point is Israel, until more evidence is revealed.
edit on 24-5-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Damn, the guy is like a cockroach!
very slippery and lucky.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join