It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro / What to do in Roswell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hey all! First post; I'm looking forward to being among your fine community here =)
I have a question for you all; forgive me if this is in the wrong forum section: a friend and I are heading over to Roswell today to hang out, and set aside the alien museum, I was wondering if you all had any cool places in that area to recommend - any place works, but I'm definitely in the mood for something conspiracy-ish, you know? Crash site, alien museum, along that vein.

Thanks guys! Ciao!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The "little ali-inn" I think will be your best bet for roswell related cheap crap. Outside of blatant money making schemes I'm not really sure what you expect to find out there. If you do happen to head out to the ranch where this supposedly happened, maybe take a look at the other crash site that was reported? We all heard about the wreckage on the ranch, but apparently there was another site, not too far off, that had a partially intact "disc" with dead aliens lying around.

I'd love to see some pictures of the area in any event, would be nice

Have a safe and fun trip!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
The "little ali-inn" I think will be your best bet for roswell related cheap crap. Outside of blatant money making schemes I'm not really sure what you expect to find out there. If you do happen to head out to the ranch where this supposedly happened, maybe take a look at the other crash site that was reported? We all heard about the wreckage on the ranch, but apparently there was another site, not too far off, that had a partially intact "disc" with dead aliens lying around.

I'd love to see some pictures of the area in any event, would be nice

Have a safe and fun trip!
The little ale inn is about 800 miles from roswell.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

that was funny. thanks.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by brindle

that was funny. thanks.
Im just saying,he said he was going to roswell,little ale-inn is a two day drive from there.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I went to Roswell a few years ago for site business. Fun little town but I wound up with some strange stomach ailment (puked for two days straight) and a nice case of bursitis (probably from leaning on the elbow during the flight)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I went to Roswell a few years ago for site business. Fun little town but I wound up with some strange stomach ailment (puked for two days straight) and a nice case of bursitis (probably from leaning on the elbow during the flight)
And if you eat the macaroni salad at the aleinn,youll be sick too.

top topics

join