It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tasers 10 yr old girl for not going to bed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Surely the police should start checking all applicants for mental and social problems and ensure that the rookie cops are at least educated to some degree.

Otherwise you'll get bastards like this guy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
People die from getting tased and this idiot uses it on a 10 year old. Every time I come in one of these abuse of power threads, It only makes me agree more and more with Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Eazy E, and Mc Ren.

You can hear what they have to say below:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Both the mother and officer should be charged with child abuse and possibly worse as a tazer could probably due a lot of damage to such a young child.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
See IMO I believe THIS is a criminal....This person needs to be taken to trial and convicted of child abuse, with a penalty of life in prison or death....This stuff should NOPriT be allowed or talked about in a jokingly manner!!!

Prison or death? Lets not go nuts.. I think a fine and jail time (not to mention losing his job) would be sufficient.
Obviously he is not intelligent enough to make decisions that would be beneficial to the citizens he is supposed to be protecting. What if this guy was in a situation where he is weighing the option of deadly force. Would he just shoot someone to death if someone they were arguing with said to?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Well thats not exactly true, if you look at some of the threads having a go at the police there is a lot of people defending them here, in fact some are even police themselves.
Its the rotten apples people dont like, not just in the police force.. but all walks of life.
we dont live 50 years ago, so it might have been good parenting them, but now its not, just like taking a child out with a taser isnt right either.

peace.

Oh, spare us all that "rotten apples" garbage. We're not talking about rotten apples. A "rotten apple" is the one valet who goes through your glove box, or the stooge at McBurger who spits in your milkshake.

When a cop goes bad, he is a life-threatening problem. It's not a matter of "rotten apple," it's more like "rabid animal."

And what's more, if you complain to the manager at McBurger, that cretin gets fired. if you complain to the police commissioner, they conduct an internal investigation that always determines there was no wrong-doing. Always. The "good cops", one and all, close ranks with the rabid animal cops and break the law by acting as accessories to the crime and obstructing justice.

That is, the "good cops" stand in defense to keep the killers, the thieves, the rapists, the dealers and the abusers on the force.

Oh and if that didn't make you feel comfortable enough, they won't let you file an anonymous complaint. yes sir, tell us your name and where you live and we'll deal with your complaint, you bet.

Thus, there are no "good cops" - there are only rabid animals and the cops who are trying to get bitten.

edit on 25/5/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

My My, some one thinks theres no goods police officers... there is on my country. i meet them all the time.. period

So lets call this one a rabid animal.. dosnt make them all bad..
have a nice day, and i hope you never get caught in a situation where you need the help...
like say one of these stories..
acidcow.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7928e879719.jpg[/atsimg]
looks like a hero to me, eight stories from the ground..
www.theautismnews.com...
www.nbc15.com...
nccueagles.yuku.com...

(oh and how ironic, this one is about an officer that saved a child from death from an apple..)
www.milforddailynews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join