It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strauss-Kahn was set up, French say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I'm not saying he is guilty or innocent. I just find it odd how someone thinks a person cannot be raped simply because only oral sex was performed.

From what I understand so far. The woman was roughed up a little and was pretty frightened. So it is possible and was only pointing out that oral sex agains someones will does happen and it is rape.

Was he set up? Its possible.

Is he guilty? Its possible.

Thats the best you will find on this subject on ATS. Most people either think he is guilty or innocent. Either is possible and most likely the ones who think he is innocent will be crying conspiracy for a very long time once he is found guilty.

And he will be found guilty, I'm not going to pretend he wont be.

Well I agree with you. Of course he will be found guilty.

Oral only can of course be rape - it just doesnt happen very often without extreme violence. Thats all I am saying. You can force someone into the situation without violence I guess, but it would be the threat of implied violence, like a gun being waved around. If you just get a maid in your hotel room and say "**** me or Im going to find your family and kill them", its just probably not going to work.

That coupled with the fact that he willingly gave a DNA sample that just happened to be on the dress seems shady to me. If he was going to beat her up and leave marks, why not just take her clothes so there would be actual physical evidence connected to him? It just makes no sense that he would beat up a maid, force her to perform oral, then let her go while he tries to fly out of the country....its not like they didnt know who he was.

edit on 24-5-2011 by aching_knuckles because: maid not made

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The topic is: Strauss-Kahn was set up, French say keep to THAT topic or your post will be removed.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

I think you are on to something. I think HAARP was responsible for some of my behavior last weekend. They really should do something about the ills of HAARP.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Even if he was set up - which is quite possible, I have to admit- his DNA was found in the maid's clothes, so it would be way too difficult to prove his innocence now. After all, if he was a nobody, who would believe him?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What about this:

Jonathan Pinet, a political science student, tweeted the news of Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s arrest before it had even happened, according to Le Post, a French newspaper.

Meanwhile the first person to re-tweet Mr Pinet was Arnaud Dassier, a spin doctor who had been previously involved in publicising the details of Mr Strauss-Kahn’s luxurious lifestyle.

The first website to break the news, meanwhile, was the French right-wing news blog, 24heuresactu.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7962c9506c5.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join