It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no feelings anymore about enlightment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
All what has been said about enlightment has created a void of feelings about it.

There's a wrong sensation going around about enlightment. Things have been 'understood' the wrong way. There must be joy and happiness about it. It is a joyfull thing enlightment.

Just some help.
edit on 2011/5/24 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have nothing but feeling for enlightenment.

Problem is simple. See the world, see the nature. Compare it to human behaviour good and bad included.

Understand bad people risen to power on places that truly shapes the world.
First we got to defeat the beast, then I allow myself to get enlightened.

We got to save the earth, the animals, and us the good hearth minded people first. Hunting down now the enlightenment is selfish in my eyes, first configure our movements with the flow of the Nature.

I

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I did not read your post first, because it was not there

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I hope you feel better let the words flow mindlessly in your hearth.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I used the Enter-key by accident. Things are great.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I used the Enter-key by accident. Things are great.

Things are fantastic

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Being null and void is part of the adventure, friend!

You know what I enjoy doing, and actually did not much more than an hour ago?

Walking. With no general direction, no where to go, no destination.

Why....well.....because for me, I'm not expecting something to happen.

And when I'm not expecting anything, I am able to calm myself, and allow true enlightenment to flow through me!

Do things you've never done before, see things you've never seen, go places you never been, you'll find that it's not the destination that is important as much as the journey is!

Love and light, friend.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Why are you trying to get people's opinion on enlightenment? Enlightenment is a very personal thing, its not something that can be shared....you either get it or you don't....and if you get it, then you don't go blabbing about it. You can't 'give' enlightenment to people...if you think you can then you haven't got it yourself....neither is enlightenment just as simple as changing your views on 'enlightenment' itself...I really fail to grasp what it is you are trying to achieve here........Honestly why should you even care what other people think about enlightenment? Other people's view on the subject is not going to help you become enlightened!
edit on 24-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Papa Smurf

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
You guys are in tune! My best wishes.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Some times you must face the dark, enlightenment is the journey as much as the destination.
so not every step on the road will be joyful as we must pass though our own darkness behind the veil to reach the light.
think of the scene in empire strikes back, where luke must enter the cave (abyss) and face his fear, and yoda tells him weapons wont help.
and he finds himself as his father...
this step wasn't joyful for him, but necessary to reach the light.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

When you talk of feelings for enlightenment do you mean this:-

The Age of Enlightenment (or simply the Enlightenment or Age of Reason) was a cultural movement of intellectuals in 18th century Europe to mobilize the power of reason to reform society and advance knowledge

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

?

Peace, and civility.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The age of enlightenment which talks about knowledge gained in those centurie(s) was the big step away of faith. Science goes the opposite way of faith. We were driven into a faithless society believing properties of the material world to be absolute. Faith we need to regain. The world today represents the most blasphemous ages. Our science lacks faith. Faith is a science we find within which is absolute. The science that trancends all sciences.

with faith one can do more than with all tools on earth.

Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

"There are no feelings anymore about enlightment"

Your statement enlightens me that you are disappointed or disgusted regarding what you perceive, most probably based upon recent observations.

Psychology tells me that disappointment or disgust is the feeling one may experience when their expectations are not fulfilled.

Common sense tells me that blanket generalization statements rarely hold weight.

Perhaps you are just in a slump. Good time to get away from the negativity so popular on the 'net and find yourself some stimulating conversation. Lots of people out there thinking lots of thoughts. Maybe a change of environment/atmosphere will shed some new light on things for you. A fresh perspective, like a good nights sleep, can be very rewarding and refreshing.

Best of luck to you

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
thank you for the love you are sharing me!!

things have been a slog. What came to pass came to pass. Feels like I'm almost there.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

All what has been said about enlightment has created a void of feelings about it. There's a wrong sensation going around about enlightment. Things have been 'understood' the wrong way. There must be joy and happiness about it. It is a joyfull thing enlightment. Just some help.

on the journey of enlightenment, there is a stage of emptiness, dark night of the soul, dark night of he senses.... sounds like you going through it now.

Its a complete stripping away of all feelings, all thoughts, all ego ...and leaves behind the Void feeling you describe.

There is nothing else you can do except to completely surrender. Remain meditating on a regular basis and prayer and all that, but surrender is KEY. Don't fight the void, it will prolong the Dark Night.

Eventually Love will come, as will bliss. Be patient and learn to just Be...... Surrender to this "Beingness"

Also ...seek the source of Love. ... Who ever it is you love the most in your life, generate the Love within you towards that person ...and then try to find the source of the Love that is generated within you. Then you will find something Amazing

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
yes, very well, I experience a void and that something is laying dormant inside myself. I don't know what it is. Every time I experience utter joy it leaves myself like I am not receiving anything, something which is held back. I suppose it will arise one day or it will come to me out of itself although I have no clue about what it is?????

It seems I cannot go further without it it being willing to change something in my awareness. I've done all I can and still this remains with me.

puz

IT's been like that for a whole while now. I suppose it will be a surprise to me. boring surprises.

new topics

top topics

join