It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Limits On Federal Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

On U.S. ability to wage war.....war is peace

I think this guy said in a few words what everyone should know.

We are just repeating history...all of this happened in pre-WW2 Nazi Germany but if you stand up and say it most people laugh at you and go back to 'Dancing with the Stars'.

Just as people in Germany with the ability to think for themselves could see the future destruction of their nation and could only watch it happen. I fear for my country and my 2 sons

edit on 24-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'm going to coin a phrase that I think best describes what we have: an Illusionary Republic.

They control the media, the money, the corporations, the clubs and families and set it all up to give the illusion of choice and representation. Everyone is presented with a handful of candidates for any given position. The media then favors a small group of those, and attack any others as small time inexperienced unprepared or kooks. The other candidates are set to be small variations of each other and/or polar opposites. The people then feel they are really deciding and their choices will go on to represent their wants, values and platforms. History has prove otherwise.

One of the big factors as to how and why they go about writing or bending the laws to always do whatever they want, is that the vast majority of the elected officials are lawyers. They are all about technicalities, outs and alternatives.

The nation, the US government was created with the main purpose of ensuring freedom of the people. We have long since eliminated that purpose. Ergo, the government as it is being run and constituted should therefore either be corrected or eliminated. Will it? No. The set up of the whole situation and the lack of conviction and will of the people in the country, and in large part to the dissolution of a national identity thanks to globalization, political correctness, etc ensures things will only work in favor of control by TPTB.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I was going to write something, and it was going to be long.....then I seen this post and you took the words off my page and out my mouth.

some people will still never get it, but in the end, maybe they will just will not be what they were looking for.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Thanks Wolf321, you know, what is going on will disrupt any chances to future generations. Every moment lost, is a moment we eill regret in future.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by daviddee
reply to post by Wolf321

I was going to write something, and it was going to be long.....then I seen this post and you took the words off my page and out my mouth.

some people will still never get it, but in the end, maybe they will just will not be what they were looking for.

How do we make a difference?

top topics

join